Why?

ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS ONE WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

Finn's POV

We walked in the room and I immediately went to Rory's side and grabbed her hand an kissed it. Finley and Shane sat on my lap and looked at their mother with tears in their eyes. "Mommy will be ok don't worry." Tristan says leaning down and picking up Finley.

"I know. Mommy's a tough cookie." Finley says with a smile.

We stayed by their side for several hours and finally they both were stirring.

"Baby." I say.

"Mommy." Finley and Shane says.

Rory's POV

I can hear my husband and kids talking. I slowly open my eyes and turn towards their voice a small smile on my lips. "Hi." I say softly.

My sons climbed on the bed and gently hugged me with tears. "What happened love?" Finn asked choked up.

"Shira shot me point blank. The moment she saw me she pulled the trigger. They used armor piercing bullets. I shot her she was a threat to all. I only wounded her. Then I went hand to hand with Alex and took him down." I start but was interrupted.

"Rory saved me." Ben said with a smile.

"How?" Logan asked.

"After she took Alex down someone came up and was about to shoot me. If Rory didn't push me out of the way I wouldn't be here now." Ben said smiling at me.

We only stayed in the hospital a week and was released. Finn helped me out of the car and into the house. I sat on the couch and put my feet up. "How are you feeling?" Mark asked concerned.

"Hopefully this is the last time we get shot. I'm glad we're retiring. I can't do this anymore." I say with a sigh.

"I think we're all glad about that." Ben says with a smile and grabbing my hand squeezing it.

The Captain was having Shira and Alex integrated to find out why they did what they did. Hopefully they talk and we know why. I have a guess to why but it's a bit extreme. "Foods here." Marcus exclaims coming through the door.

The guys helped Ben and I off the couch and into the dining room. We all sat down and talked. "Guys with your injuries the higher ups agree that you should retire early. Next month we want to do a ceremony for you guys for your service." The captain said.

"Wow. Really?" Mitchum asked.

"Yes. They have a year left so this is the best. They will be honorably discharged and get a medal for their service." He says smiling proudly at us.

"That's amazing." James said and we all smile. We couldn't be happier.

After we ate we went back to the living room and Finn helped me feed the babies. I was using bottles because of the meds I was on. "Mama can I help?" Finley asked sweetly.

"Of course sweetheart. Come here baby." I say. He moves closely and I placed Andrew between us and handed him the bottle.

Amelia had Lorelei and Finn had Elizabeth with Shane helping. "I'm glad you guys are alright." Elias says with a huge smile on his face.

"As are we. I can't believe she flipped like that. I wonder why she did it?" Ben said.

"She won't tell anyone but Rory." The captain says.

"What? Why?" Everyone shrieked.

"She only wants to talk to you. We don't know why." He says.

"When would She be able to talk to her?" Tristan asked curiously.

"Anytime she wants." He said.

"Now." I said seriously.

"Are you sure love?" Finn asked concerned rubbing my back.

"Yes I need to know why she did this." I said adamantly. The Captain nods and we both head out.

We arrive quickly to where Shira was being held. I was outside the door and took a deep breath. I walked in and sat across from her and I remained emotionless. "Why did you do it?" I asked.

"You are to blame for everything that went wrong in my life and I wanted revenge. Why can't you just die already?" Shira says angrily.

I stand up and put my hands on the table. "You did this all to yourself. You being the way you are.  Your the one who lost it all. Your actions did it not me. I don't love Logan. I haven't for a long time. He's a brother to me now. My husband Finn is the love of my life. You screwed up and you will rot in prison and in hell. Now why the hell did you go after our kids?" I yelled angrily.

"We were using them as bait to take you guys out." She sneers at me.

"You wanted us all gone? How dare you? This is being recorded. You will pay for all that you've done." I yell angrily.

"We didn't want them gone only you. We were only going to hurt them so they couldn't protect their precious Rory." She sneers at me.

"Your insane. Have a nice life." I say and walk out the door.

The Captain engulfs me in a hug and holds me close as I cried into his chest. "Honey it's alright I'm here. She's been evaluated. She's unstable the psychologist tested her. She's stand trial she's sane. All she wanted was revenge. Let's go honey let's take you home." He says and escorts me back to the car.

When we got home we told everyone why Shira did what she did. Everyone was shocked that she wanted to take us all out. That she wanted to injure the guys and get rid of me for good . How stupid could she be We're seals. Trained to advert danger and take out the threat. She thought she was smart but she was completely wrong. She'll pay for her sins and actions but for us we'll move on and live life to the fullest just like Shane wanted for us.