Party it up

Finnegan is face to face with Logan.

" You ever put your hands on my daughter again and I'll make sure you never come near her again." Finnegan says menacingly fury lacing his voice.

"I didn't touch your daughter and also you don't have a daughter. Finn is your only child." Logan yells back angrily balling his fist up.

" Yes you did. My daughter is Rory and I saw the pictures of what you did to her." Finnegan yells angrily. I'm in utter shock he called me his daughter. Wow. He also brought up the pictures. Damn it! I'm so screwed!

"Dad how could you see what he did to love?" Finn asks confused and a eyebrow raised.

"She showed me" Finnegan answered calmly and everyone turns and looks at me wide eyed in shock. I look at my grandpa Strobe wide eyed and he nods at me, I sigh and I grab my phone and show them the picture.

"You bastard" Tristan sneers with rage.

"Oh god" Colin says shocked with unshed tears.

"Oh love" Finn says painfully coming to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Keep your mother away from her too" Amelia says in a tone that will send chills down your spine.

"What did Shira do?" Grandpa Strobe asks with venom and a eyebrow raised.

"She cornered poor Rory and was saying she belongs with Logan and saying bad things about Finn." Amelia says annoyed at Shira's antics and Tristan scoffs

" She only wants them together because she has more power and is worth more than their family can and will ever be." Tristan says and Amelia and I laugh.

" That's what Rory said" Amelia says smirking.

"Let's go party and celebrate our dream Tris" I say to him, we all leave except for Logan.

"So I'm your dad's daughter now?" I asked with a eyebrow raise as Finn is smirking.

"Yeah he knows one day I want to marry you" Finn says softly and I look at him with glossy  eyes

"Really?" I ask him hopeful.

"Yes, really I love you and want you to be my wife someday and have our babies." Finn says with a huge grin on his face and  I move to his ear.

"I want that too" I whisper to him. I look at him and he's shocked but he quickly recovers and pulls me into a mind blowing kiss. We pull apart when air is needed and rest our foreheads against each other.

"What was that for?" I say breathlessly with a small smile.

"For being you and for one day being my wife, I love you kitten." He says affectionately

" Oh Finny, I love you too" I say happily.

"Really?" Finn asks hopeful.

"Of course you had a part of my heart a long time ago. When Logan and I broke up you were always there for me and I fell for you along the way. I can't imagine my life without you."I say happily.

That night we celebrated into the early hours because tomorrow we head out on a new adventure.