I'll be here to talk

The months has passed since my birthday it was now May. Our three year wedding anniversary is around the corner, I've also been a seal for three years now.  We just got back from a mission and tonight we are going out with the gang. The last mission was an easy one and we were back home in no time. Tristan, Finn and I are heading out to meet the others. I booked a private room because there will be a lot of us.

"Who's coming tonight love?" Finn asks curiously.

"The team, Robert, Colin, Steph, Paris and Juliet." I say.

"We haven't seen Paris in a while." Tristan says.

"I know she's been busy at medical school." I say and sigh. Finn parks the car and we head out to go into the restaurant.

"Name?" The hostess asks.

"Table under Morgan." I say.

"Yes ma'am right this way." She says leading us to our private room.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Paris exclaims with a  grin. She shot out of her chair and pulled Tristan and I into a huge hug.

"We missed you to Paris." Tris and I say in unison. After she lets us go I make my way over to Robert.

"How are you? I heard your brother got deployed." I asked him concerned.

"How did you know? Its hard I don't know how Finn does it?" Roberts says sadly. Finn comes over and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Do what mate?" Finn asks grinning.

"Rory being deployed." Robert says.

"I know she'll come home. She's serving her country and keeping us all safe. Yeah it's hard but the end result is worth it I have the love of Rory." Finn says happily.

"I can see your point man, thanks." Robert says thankfully.

"Robert if you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me or any of the guys." I say sweetly.

"I might just do that." Robert says more to himself than to anyone else. We all sit and order our appetizers, main course and more drinks.

"Juliet you missed Rory's birthday party you should've been there." Steph says laughing.

"Why what happened?" Juliet asked curiously.

"The Huntzberger's realizing Rory's a Gilmore, a Hayden and married to a Morgan." Colin says.

"Wow really?" Juliet asked shocked.

"That's not all, they turned white when they were told her full name. Then Logan's face after." Tristan says laughing.

"Logan was daydreaming when Rory's name was being said. So we had to redo it and he was angry. He wanted to talk to her alone and I told him 'my wife will not be alone with you.' He goes 'I want Ace not your wife'. He was shocked." Finn says laughing and we all join him.

"Damn I always miss something good." Juliet says laughing. Dinner went well and we all went our separate ways. When we reached home I told Finn I was going to take a shower. I undress and move towards the shower and start the water. I check the temperature and it's was just right. As I'm washing my hair I feel arms wrap around me.

"Fancy meeting you here love." Finn says seductively.

"I know since I told you where I would be" I purr back at him and push my back up against him making him groan.

"Tease." He whispers in my ear as he nips my ear.

"Never a tease, I always make good." I say and turn in his arms and press him up against the shower wall. I nip at his ear and slowly kiss down his jaw line and down his neck. As my lips move around to his jaw and neck my hand wanders all over.

"Oh kitten." Finn whimpers.

"What's wrong baby?" I say seductively.

"Your driving me wild." He growls at me. He pulls me tight and spins us so I'm up against the shower wall. He hoists me up around his waist and I wrap my legs around him. He kisses my neck an makes his way to my mouth and I moan into his mouth. He pulls back a little so he's able to tease me gently and  we are going wild wanting more of each other and then he rams into me. He begins at a slow place wanting to enjoy the feeling of being inside his wife. All you could hear was moans and groans as they began to quicken their pace

" Oh god Finn." I say softly moving my hands up and down his back. Within minutes we both climaxed

" Mmm Rory" Finn says huskily.

"Finn" I moan my voice cracking. He slowly lowers me down and we wash up and towel off and head to bed. I lay my head on his chest and draw shapes on his abdomen and chest.

"What are you thinking about kitten?" Finn asks me softly.

"What Robert said." I say.

"What about it?" He asks curiously. I lift my head to look at him

"Baby you don't have a problem with me being deployed do you?" I ask curiously and cautiously.

"Absolutely not and never will I have a problem with it. I'm proud of you baby. Yeah it's hard but like I said totally worth it." He says pulling me back to his chest. We drift off peacefully in each others arms. Sometime in the middle of night my cell goes off. I slowly stir and grab my phone.

"Hello?" .............

"What's wrong?"...........

"Ok come over and we'll talk.".........

I hang up the phone wondering what is wrong with one of my friends.