Whos Hurt?

Rory's POV

The moment we went in I knew something was wrong. "Guys keep your eyes open. I have a bad feeling." I warn them.

We make our way through the house and locate the hostages. "Logan." I say.

"Rory?" He says weakly and looks at all of us.

"Guys incoming." James warned us.

We take positions and protect the hostages. Then all hell broke loose.

Finn's POV

Were all waiting for the captain to come back. The moment we hear him everyone looks his way. He has a look of fear on his face. "What happened?" I asked choked up.

Fear coursing through my body. "The hostages are safe. They are headed to Germany." He starts but was cut off.

"Why Germany?" Strobe asked.

"I don't know all details yet. All I know is three people of Rory's unit are critically injured. The rest are injured as well but not as bad." He says emotionally.

"I'm getting the jet ready. We're all heading to Germany." My Dad says getting into action.

"I'll get mine ready to." Mitchum says determined.

"Daddy is mommy and uncles alright?" Shane asked in a small voice.

"I'm sure their ok sweetheart." Sarah says picking up Shane from my lap and rubs his back. I look at her and give a small smile grateful for what she's doing for my little boy.

"Let's pack and head out." Elias says.

Within an hour we were packed and headed to the airstrip to take off to Germany. We all take a seat and takeoff.

A few hours later the captains phone rings and he goes to the back of the plane and takes the call. "I wonder if he's getting more information?" Colin asked curious.

"I hope so. I'm worried for Rory and the others." I say my voice laced with fear of what might have happened.

Soon the captain walks back to us and we can tell he was crying. "What is it?" I asked scared.

"I have the names of the critically injured." He says choked up.

"Who is it?" My Dad asked scared. I've never seen him scared before. He's always so brave.

"Reporters or Rory and her unit?" Marcus asked concerned.

"The critical ones are Austin Tristan and..............Rory." He says and finally breaks down.

"No." I say with tears.

"Mommy." Finley and Shane say through tears.

"Sorry they got away from me." Steph says apologetically.

I grab my boys and hold them close. I let a few tears escape and fear for my wife and my brothers.

"How bad?" Nathalie asked fearful.

"Serious." He says with sadness.

"I don't know the full list on injuries but it's not good." He adds fearful.

We all sat there dreading of what we might see.

Logan's POV

We were all at the hospital getting checked out. I don't know what happened but I was knocked out and woke up in the hospital. As I'm trying to come to terms of what happened I wonder if everyone is ok.

My door suddenly opens and James comes in. He's in a wheel chair. "James what happened?" I asked him.

"Everyone got hurt. Rory took the guy down and got support to back us up. Tristan, Austin, and Rory is in critical condition right now. Their in the ICU. The rest of us needed surgery to remove bullets." James says sadly.

"This can't be happening." I say through tears.

"They are moving all of us to a secure wing." James says and I nod.

Shortly after I was moved with the unit and the rest of the hostages. "I want to see them." I told the nurse.

"Sir I'm sorry you can't. The doctor wants to wait for the family to notify them." She says.

I couldn't believe this is happening. Their my family and their hurt. It breaks my heart. "I hope they'll all recover." One of the reporters Anne I think said.

"So do I. They saved us." Another one said.

"Same here their our family." Mark says his eyes welling up with tears.

Finn's POV

We finally landed and headed to the hospital. Now we're waiting on the doctor to let us know what their status is. "This is nerve racking." My mom said frazzled.

"We know. It's killing us all." I say sadly.

Soon a doctor walks up to us. "How's our kids?" The parents asked at the same time.

"For Austin, Tristan, and Rory they have similar injuries. They are all in the ICU. They were shot several times we removed the bullets. A bullet hit their rib and it cracked and punctured their lung. They are currently on a breathing machine and a medically induced coma from a head injury. They can wake up anytime." He says.

"Oh god." We all exclaim.

Thank god Steph and Sarah took the kids to get some snacks. "What about the rest?" Captain Evans asked.

"Ben, Mark, Austin, Nate, and James were shot also. They had the bullets removed. They need to have rehab. The reporters all survived but were injured and dehydrated." He says.

"When can we see them?" I asked.

"I'll take you up to see the others than to the ICU." He says.

"Let me text my wife. Rory's kids need to be with her." Colin says and he nods.

Steph and Sarah shortly joined us with the boys and we were brought to Logan and the others first.

The moment we entered we all gasped.