Celebration

We make it to the restaurant and are escorted immediately to the private room. As soon as we enter everyone claps.

"To Tristan and Rory for graduating SEAL school." Marcus says proudly.

"Luv and I have a few announcements to make." Finn says giddy like a school girl and I laugh.

"Finn asked me to marry him and I said yes." I say excitedly. My mom runs to me pulling me into a tight embrace.

"My baby's getting married." Lorelai says giddy with joy.

"When do you plan on marrying?" Amelia asks curiously.

"Well mum we discussed it, we want a small wedding just family and close friends and as soon as we can. We can't wait to be husband and wife." Finn says happily grinning from ear to ear as he pulls me close and leans in and kisses me softly. We order our drinks and appetizers. Soon the talk goes towards what happens next.

"Tristan, Rory do you know what team you'll be on yet?" Finnegan Sr asks.

"No sir, we don't." Tristan says.

"Actually Tris, I do." I say sheepishly.

"You do? With who?" Tristan asks with sadness in his voice afraid he might be on a team without me.

"The Commander is Shane, the team is me, Austin, Ben, Mark, Nate and YOU." I say shouting the last part. He jumps up and pulls me into a hug and he twirls me around. He couldn't be happier.

"When do you report?" Marcus asks curiously.

"Tomorrow." We say in unison.

"Do you think you'll be deployed soon?" Grandpa Strobe asks.

"You never know what will happen, we'll just have to wait and see." Tristan says. We all talk about when and where the wedding will be. This weekend we're going to look for a dress. The wedding is going to be at one of the Morgan estates and the wedding will be next month. The guest list will be only fifty people or so. As the night was ending we walked into our room after saying goodnight to Tristan. Finn pulls me close and just holds me.

"You ok baby?" I ask him concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just can't wait to marry you baby." He says and leans down and kisses me. I pull him closer and deepen the kiss.  He moves his hand up my back so he could lower the zipper. He slowly slides it down sending tingles down my spine. He grazes my back while unzipping my dress and giving me goosebumps in the process. I step back and he lets the dress fall to my feet. I am only wearing black stiletto heels and a baby blue lace thong. He was shocked that I wasn't even wearing a strapless bra. His cock began to twitch just looking at the beauty standing before him and he thanked his lucky stars every day for having the love of this woman. I moved closer to him and I removed his suit jacket and let it fall to the floor. I started to nibble at his ear lobe as I loosened and removed his tie. I began kissing his neck and jaw as I unbuttoned his shirt, as each button was undone I slowly began to kiss his muscular chest. Licking, nibbling and kissing making him groan in the process. A small smile appeared on my face as my hands undid his belt, I removed the belt slowly and unzipped his pants. I slid my hand through the opening of his pants and boxers making him moan.

"Kitten" He says huskily.

"Mmmm" I say.

"Your killing me Luv." He says breathing heavily and I look up at him and smile. I crash my lips to his and remove his pants and boxers. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he gently lays me on the bed. He rids me of my heels and then he hovers over me. He starts to kiss my neck and nibbles on my ear.

"Soon you'll be Mrs Morgan and I can't wait my love." He says huskily as he nibbles my ear lobe. He moves down to my breast and he pulls my nipple into his mouth and starts to suck gently. With his other hand he teases the other nipple making it hard. I moan in ecstasy at the unbelievable pleasure that he's giving me. He works his way down to my belly and he removes my panties tossing them across the room. He moves back up my body worshipping it as he makes his way back to my mouth.

"I love you baby, I can't wait to be your wife." I say smiling up at him.

"I can't wait to be your husband." He says as we begin to kiss. He slowly teases me by rubbing me and soon he enters me fully. I let out a moan as he groans. We move slowly making love as our breathing becomes erratic and the moans and groans can be heard. He brings me over the edge and I scream out in pleasure.

"Oh god Finn." I moan.

"Purr for me kitten." He says huskily, he moves so that I am sitting on him. I wrap my arms around his neck and work up and down on him as he kisses my neck and mouth. He sends me over the edge a second time. He just keeps moving enhancing both of our pleasures. I lightly scratch his back as he nips at my breasts. I can feel him pulsate and he can feel me tighten as we both climax together and collapse on the bed in a tangled mess of limbs. My head is on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

"Ror?" Finn says huskily.

"Yeah baby." I say drawing circles on his chest.

"Come back to me, be safe. Know that when you come home I'll be waiting with open arms." He says. As soon as he starts to talk I immediately look at him.

"Baby I'll always come back to you. I'll be safe, I'm not going anywhere for a long time. " I say as I stroke his cheek.

"Neither will I." He says and kisses me goodnight. We fall asleep in each others arms dreaming of what the future holds for us.