Bon voyage party

"I miss you. I miss hanging out with you" the mysterious person said.

" Let me guess you heard I was seeing someone new and you wanted to see if you can bed him too?" I snarl angrily at her.

"Umm love I wouldn't touch her or any other woman, your the only one for me babe" Finn says happily.

" I know babe same goes for me" I say to him and then I turn back to the occupant at the door.

" We can't have a friendship anymore you betrayed me and soon enough I won't have to see you anymore." I say sneering at her.

" Why is that?" She asked confused.

"Olivia, I'm leaving and not coming back so you can do me a favor and tell your lover Logan to leave me the hell alone." I say and slam the door in her face.

" You ok Mare?" Tris asks worriedly.

" Yeah maybe she can get Logan off my back." I say laughing.

" Why do you say that love?" Finn asks and they all have confused looks on their faces.

" Easy, Lucy told me Logan and her are still going at it." I say.

" What? And he's still trying to win you back?" Colin asks shocked.

"Yup but now I'm with someone I was supposed to be with all along." I say wrapping my arms around Finn's neck.

" I feel the same way love" Finn says giving me a sweet kiss.

"Im glad you finally took the chance Ror. I'm glad you finally found real
love." Tristan says with a smile.

"Didn't you two date?" Colin asks Tristan and I.

" Yeah but towards the end it felt more like a brother and sister relationship." I say.

" Well I'm glad cause now I have my chance and I'm never letting go." Finn says smiling at me holding me tighter. We clean up dinner and get ready for bed. As Finn and I lay in bed we enjoy the comfort of each other.

"I'm glad we have this chance Ror" he says and I look up at him and smile.

"So am I" I say and kiss him passionately. Things escalate quickly and the next thing I know were completely naked and our two bodies become one. We make love that lasted for hours and fall asleep in each other's arms wondering what the future will bring us.

Time passes quickly and next thing we know it's our Bon Voyage party. I'm getting ready for tonight and Finn comes in and wraps his arms around me.

" You ready for tonight?" Finn asks.

"Yeah and also for you since your leaving with us." I say.

" I know but it's more for Tristan and you. You guys are sacrificing your lives to protect our county and I'm proud of you both." Finn says sincerely. We finish getting ready and make our way to the party. We knock on the door since we had to be there early. The maid opens the door and escorts us in. My parents and both sets of grandparents, Finn's family and Tristan's family's are all here.

" You guys ready for tonight?" They asked. We all nod.

" Well the guests will be here shortly let's get in our places." Grandma Emily says. The guest slowly arrive and soon enough the announcements will be made by all of our families. We all mingle about and I notice Logan keeping an eye on me.

" Finn he's watching me." I whisper to him.

" Don't worry love, he'll find out soon enough." Finn says with a smirk. A little while later we see our family waving over to us so we make our way to the stage.

" Thank you for all coming tonight we have a few announcements to make." Grandpa Strobe says.

" Hello we are the DuGrey's and our son/grandson Tristan will be leaving for basic training with his best friend who's a sister to him" the DuGreys say with a smile.

" We are the Hayden's and the Gilmore's and soon our daughter/ granddaughter will be leaving to go into basic training with her best friend and brother" they say proudly.

" We are the Morgan's and we are proud to announce that our son Finn will also be leaving to support his girlfriend in her career. We are proud of all of you." The Morgan's say. We all make our way to the bar to cheers each other.

" I'm going to miss you Ror" Colin says and I wrap him in a tight hug.

" I'm gonna miss you also. We will see each other when we have leave or when you visit." I say smiling at him. We all chat for a while an next thing I know I'm being grabbed.

"Your leaving?" The mystery person asks