Our heros

Rory's POV

I look over at Finn and see him frozen to the spot.

"Baby?" I ask tentatively and he seems to come out of his state of shock.

"You ok baby?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah, I just didn't realize you were this badly bruised." He says worriedly.

"It'll heal, but I want to talk to you about something." I say to him.

"What is it love?" He asks as I pull on a pair of shorts and his oversized shirt. I sit on the bed next to him and grab his hand.

"How would you feel if we start a family when I'm 29 or 30?" I ask nervously.

"I would love that, in the meantime we can always practice." He says seductively. He leans in and kisses me and he slowly removes my shirt and pulls it over my head. He pulls back and lays me down on the bed. His hand gently grazes the bruise on my ribs.

"You won't hurt me baby." I say gently stroking his cheek.

"I know, I hate seeing this. Your a hero you all are." He says lovingly. I move to sit up and wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a kiss and I unbutton his shirt letting it fall off his shoulders. I start to kiss his jaw and he picks me up so I'm straddling him.

"I heard you were bad ass." He says huskily with pride.

"I have to be in order to make it home to you." I say looking him square in the eyes.

"I'm glad. I'm so proud of you. Your doing something amazing and honoring someone who meant so much to you." He say sweetly. He pulls me in for a kiss and we get lost in the kiss. All that can be heard is panting, moans, groans and heavy breathing. We made love for hours and went to bed satisfied and happy. The next morning I wake up and grab my running gear. I lean down and kiss Finn and leave for my run. An hour later I'm walking through the door and I hear gasps. I look and see Robert and Colin mouth open in shock.

"You guys ok?" I ask concerned.

"Is that from the bullet hitting your vest?" Robert asked.

"Yeah it'll go away." I say.

"Love when your done with your shower breakfast will be ready. Don't forget we're taking you and the guys out for lunch." He says to me. I give him a kiss and head for the shower.

Finn's POV

I continue to make breakfast.

"She really is bad ass." Colin says in awe.

"Yeah she is." I say laughing.

" Your a lucky man." Robert says with a grin.

" I thank my lucky stars everyday that she loves me back and that we're together. She's my everything." I say smiling like a loon.

Rory's POV

" I feel the same way baby." I say entering the kitchen wrapping my arms around him.

"Morning baby, guys." I say to them smiling. We eat our breakfast and I help clean up. I do a load of laundry and clean up the house a little. Trying to keep myself distracted from what happened on the mission. I know Tristan and he's feeling the same way and we've talked about it. I finish the chores up.

Finn's POV

I shower and get ready for lunch, we make it to the restaurant at the same time as everyone else.

"How are you feeling baby girl?" Austin asks throwing his arm over Rory's shoulder.

"I'm good." She smiles and winks at me. Having these guys in her unit and seeing how they are with her puts me more at ease cause I know they would never let anything happen to her and would ensure that she would come home safe and sound.

"Let's go mates." I say and lead everyone into the restaurant. We're all seated in the private room and order our drinks.

"We wanted to take you guys out today cause we have something special for you guys and Rory." I start.

"We appreciate all that you do." Colin says.

"When my brother was in trouble you went off and saved him. No one needed to ask you for help. I just wanted someone to talk to." Robert adds with a grateful smile. Colin, Robert, and I hand over the boxes over to each of them. We got them a great watch that they can use on missions and had it engraved.

"Turn it over." I say.

Rory's POV

I turn over the watch and tear up at this wonderful gift that they got us. I was speechless.

"Thank you man it really means a lot to have your support." Tristan says.

"He's right you guys have become family to us as well." Austin says smiling.

"These are amazing." Nate says awe struck by their gesture.

"I love it I really do." I say as a few tears escape my eyes.

"What you do is amazing." Colin starts.

"You put your lives on the line to save and protect us." Robert says genuinely.

"Your our hero's." Finn says smirking at me with a wink. I laugh and wink back at Finn. We all chat and talk after lunch we decided to check on the guys at the hospital and see how they were doing. Robert told us his parents were going to be there sometime today. After lunch we headed to the hospital and when we walked in we saw Captain Evans talking to another man. He waves me over to him and I tell the guys I'll meet up with them in James room.

"Commander Morgan this is Commander Jones his men were the ones you saved." The Captain says.

"It's nice to meet you." I say.

"We've gone over the reports of everyone's account of what happened. Once again you saved your units life from another trap." The Captain says.

"Now we need to discuss something with you." The Captain  says and I nod and they lead me to an empty room.