Checking in

The next morning I woke up and got ready for our first day as a SEAL. As I was putting the finishing touches of putting my hair in a bun I felt arms wrap around me.

"You look hot in your uniform." He says huskily into my ear.

"You like what you see?" I ask seductively as I turn to face him a smirk planted on my face.

"Grrrr." He replies with a smirk of his own.

"Later baby, you can take it off of me." I say with a wink.

"I look forward to it." He says leaning down and kissing me softly.

"I have to head to the base to check in, I'll see you later." I say as I smack and squeeze his bum on my way out and I can hear him groan as I make my way for the door.

"Tris lets go." I yell to him, we jump into my SUV and I drive us to the base. When we get there we check in and make our way to our unit.

"Morning all." I say.

"Morning Ror." Shane says. We all say our hellos and get down to business.

"Now we won't be deployed for at least three months." Shane says and I sigh in relief.

"What's with the sigh Ror?" Austin asks.

"I'm getting married next month and of course your all invited." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"That's great Ror I can't wait. We're going to train and hit the gun range. You guys will have a few months to wait to be deployed." Shane says and we all make our way to the training field. We work out for several hours and then go to the gun range. When it was all done Shane groups us back up.

"Now we need to discuss who will be my number one." Shane says and we all wait anxiously to hear who is it.

"It's Rory. She was top of her class, excellent marksman, and many other great qualities. My number two will be Tristan." He says.

"Thank you sir." We say in unison.

"No sir here, we are our own family in our unit. We will watch each others backs and be there for each other. Next weekend barbecue  at my house bring anyone you want. Your dismissed. See you all tomorrow afternoon." Shane says happily and we all part ways, Tris and I head home.

"It's good we won't be deployed for a while." Tris says.

"Yeah that's good I can't believe he made me his number one." I say still in shock.

"I'm not, your the best out of all of us." He says in awe.

"Thanks Tris, Finn will be happy." I say smiling thinking about the man I love.

"You found an amazing man who supports you in this." Tris says.

"I know he's great. He's always been there for me." I say smirking at him. We walk through the front door.

"Honey I'm home." I yell with a smile on my face.

"Hello luv, Tristan how was your day?" He asks curiously.

"Great, Shane made me his number one and Tris his number two." I say with pride.

"That's great I'm so proud of you both." He says joyfully.

"That's not all baby." I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"What else?" He asks with genuine curiosity.

"We won't be deploying for at least three months." Tris says grinning. I look at Finn as Tris talks and his face lights up with joy. He stands up and starts to twirl me around.

"You'll be home for the wedding." He says happily.

"Yes and I invited the guys. Shane is so happy he said he can't wait. Next week we're all invited to his place for a barbecue." I say.

"I'm so proud of you both for doing this to honor someone who meant so much to you both." Finn says as he puts me down.

"Thanks man we appreciate that, I know Ror does. You mean everything to her and for you to be ok with this. Most guys wouldn't be happy and would try and stop her. I'm glad you support her as well as myself." Tris says with a huge smile on his face.

"I learned a long time ago in order to be happy all I needed was Ror. It's her dream to honor your uncle and I will support her. Like I told her last night and this goes for you as well. Come back home and be safe. Your apart of my family now and I don't want to lose either of you." Finn says genuinely.

"Thanks man, well I'm off to shower." Tris says.

"So am I then I'll start dinner." I say as Finn and I make our way to our bedroom.

"So that promise you made this morning, are you going to keep your word?" Finn asks seductively.

"Of course you can take it off me, but we'll head straight to the shower after baby." I say with a wink. We slowly  undress each other and move towards the shower leaving behind a trail of clothes in our wake. As we kiss Finn leans in towards the shower to turn it on and make it the right temperature for us. We continue to kiss and when the waters just right we walk into the shower never breaking the kiss. He lifts me up and slowly enters me. I let out a soft moan and love the feeling of him filling me up. He moves slowly as his mouth is working  down my neck to my awaiting breast. He starts to nip at them and I moan at his touch. I lightly scratch his back and we both fall over the edge together. He slowly lets me down and we wash up, we wash each others backs and hair. When we're done showering we dry off and put on our clothes so we can start dinner. As we make our way to the kitchen there's a knock on the door. We avert our direction and head towards the front door. Finn opens it as I'm at his side and shocked who's at the door.

"Mum, Dad what are you doing here?" Finn asks confused.