Love me till eternity - Book VI

Samrat asked me to come with him to his friend's business party

Samrat asked me to come with him to his friend's business party. Being hotel owner of Queen palace five star hotel he has many friends and every week someone throws party.

I wasn't interested to go with him for that party but I am not allowed to defy his words. His words are his commands. He never spare me or anyone who dares to refuse his order.

I wore pink party gown which he told me to wear in front of him. He knows very well that how much I disgust it but he threatened me to change in front of him. His eyes raked my body unashamedly. I hurriedly changed. Applying minimal make up I got ready to go with that beast. Something came over him and he bunched my hairs into his fist and claimed my lips greedily. He pulled away wiping his lips which were smudged with my pink lipstick. I panted heavily he smirked. I went to mirror without uttering a word and set my lipstick again. 

In party, everyone was busily talking, some were enjoying drinks, some were dancing with their partner on stage. One lady came and took my husband for dance. Samrat told me to wait for him in corner. I was feeling very bored and aloof in that huge party. My husband was enjoying dancing with that bold lady who was wearing a very skinny dress.

I felt one man was staring me inappropriately. I stood there for a while. I thought maybe I am over thinking. that man was out of my sight now. Samrat was still dancing. I went to comfort room.

The moment I come out from washroom, two strong hands roughly pressed me to the side wall. I realized it was same man who was stalking me while before. He shut my mouth with one hand before I shout for help. He plastered himself on me and started eating my neck. I was thrashing my body crazily to free myself but that bastard was unaffected to my pushing.

Samrat found me struggling there. He pushed that man away from me. I was crying. I thought he will punch that man's gut but instead he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of party cursing and blaming me that it was all my fault. I couldn't believe that he could be dumb to see the truth, I was innocent, I was struggling to kick that bloody worm and here my husband not believing my words. Help me god!

"You are mine. Your fucking body belongs to me only."
Bang!
"I told you not to leave my sight but you still went away"
Bang!
"You let that creeper touch your skin"
Bang!
He said grinding his teeth and banging my head on the wall.

"Please listen to me Samrat. I didn't let him touch. He attacked me when I...... " before I complete he slapped hard on my cheek. I felt stinging sensation and hot blood oozing from corner of my lips.

"Enough of your shitty excuses. One day you gonna be dead in my hands." He shot me death glare before pushing me harshly on the bed.

In flash he tore my gown, I gasped in terror. I cried and begged for his mercy when he straddle my legs forcibly. But he cruelly ignored my words just as usual. 

"Samrat" I shrieked in pain when he plunged his erection inside me like rugged animal. I was weak and helpless to protest him.

When he felt satisfied giving me punishing thrusts, he put on his pants and walked out of the room.

I was hell tired even to cry my heart out. I curled my knees to my chest and shut my eyes trying to dissipate the pain of my aching body and my shattered heart.

to be continued.....

Kindly support my story with your lovely votes. Thank you.