Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 1)

"Marriage is Beautiful"

***

*Aditi Mehta*  

*Vidhan Shekhawat* 

Aditi's POV....

"I don't believe my parents are planning to get me married, I have just started my career. They deceived me saying that Dad is serious in hospital but actually it was their wicked plan to bring me here from Delhi." I grumbled through my gritted teeth.

"You are already 26 dee (Elder sis), isn't it late already? Manisha dee got married when she just completed her graduation and Smita dee, she's yet in second year of Arts and...."

"Shut up Nidhi, If you are in hurry then tell ma and dad to make you ready for the fucking marriage thing, I am not in."

"I would love to but I have yet to finish my twelveth exam na."

"You are ridiculous Nidhi, why I am even talking with you on this matter?"

"Relax dee, I have seen his photo, he looks very handsome and his dimples are really cute?"

"Who's photo?"

"Duh, that guy who is coming to see you with his family, who might be my soon to be jij"

"Ha, Dream on."

................

"Agggjhhhhh, I hate wearing sarees...." I grumbled, Nidhi chuckled at my pathetic condition. Instead of helping me to stop this marriage, my idiotic little sister is laughing and enjoying this ugly Alliance.

Seems like there is no one in this house who can get me rid of this situation; I should have to do it by own. But how?

..................

"This is our elder daughter Aditi. she arrived yesterday from delhi. She's doing her internship in gynaecology." Ma introduced me to everyone as she walked me in front of guests. I flashed sweet smile to everyone and stood still. 

After serving snacks to the guests, they started talking about me and Vidhan. Nidhi was whispering to me behind the curtains that 'how I am so lucky, Vidhan looks damn hot...blah blah blah...

"Ma-Dad, can I have word with Vidhan; in my room.....So we both can talk comfortably with each other?" I dared to ask in front of everyone though I already expect what will be their reaction. Ma-dad gave me a sharp look as if I did world's biggest crime. I just made innocent face and stood there rooted looking down.

"Yes, of course beta (child). Vidhan would like to talk with you. It's good that you asked yourself." Vidhan's father said breaking the dreadful silence and I did jump with happiness in my mind.

..................

"Nice room." Vidhan said admiring my room.

"Thanks" I said and flopped on my bed, he settled on chair across the bed.

I wanted to tell him directly that he is wasting his time if he thinks he can marry me but I was lost in search of words so that he won't feel bad. He absolutely has charming personality, well educated and earns huge money as he owns well established business of his dad but I have different plans about my life and career. I am not ready to leave all my dreams behind and get stuck into marriage.

"You look beautiful in saree, but I guess you are not comfortable in saree." He said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, Actually. I am not at all fond of sarees. I feel better in t-shirts, shirts and jeans." I said truthfully, he smiled and I got to see his dimple which Nidhi was describing . He does have pretty smile.

"So, Ask me whatever you would like to?" he said coolly.

"As you already know, how our parents are excited about getting us married but this is because they don't know about my secret."

"Do you love someone else?" He asked interrupting me.

"No, No. Actually, I wanted to say that........I don't know how you will take this.......I am , I am not virgin." 

to be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends**

LOVE,XOXO