Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 10)

"Without passion love is lifeless"

Aditi's POV

When I open my eyes I see Vidhan, when I close my eyes I still see Vidhan. How hard I am trying to forget him, he is getting deeper and deeper in my head. I couldn't relax my mind out of his memories. I feel so suffocated for not being able to see him, talk with him and on top of that every night I shake and wake up sweating on bed seeing very bad dream. I feel so scared if something happens to Vidhan, I can never forgive myself.

Two months had passed by now but there is no improvement in my condition, in fact it's getting worst day by day. I thought once I moved here and get along to my duties here I would forget Vidhan's chapter but nothing is helping me out. I kept myself occupied with things but it's just not enough to get over with him, because once I get free my head starts to fill with his memories.

Door clicked open and Kavya walked inside but I didn't realise her coming. I was reading book but my mind was somewhere else.

"Aditi, why didn't you pick up my calls, I called you almost for 10 times." She said with bit of anger and disappointment.

"Sorry, I didn't hear my phone ringing, may be it's on silent mode." I said in apologising tone and checked my mobile there were several missed calls from Kavya but it wasn't on silent mode, "I wonder how couldn't I hear ringing, maybe volume must be low" I tried to reason. Kavya rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"I will make coffee for us." I said changing the subject and turned to kitchen.

"You don't need to. I am taking you to the pub; Arjun is throwing his birthday party, We'll have fun. Sejal, Shruti and Divya is also coming with us. So quickly move your ass and get ready." Kavya said excitingly.

"I am not feeling well. You go with them, I will just stay here and rest." I said softly not wanting to feel her bad. She genuinely cares for me and understands me well.

"I am not taking your 'No'. Party will be awesome and entertaining. You are coming with me, I am not letting you stay alone here." She said stubbornly.

"Kavya please, I request you don't force me to come. I will be fine here." I begged.

"How many days you will punish yourself Aditi? What do you think that I am blind to see your pain, distress and depression? Whatever you are doing with yourself is not good at all, stop tormenting yourself and open up if you think I am your true friend. I can't see you suffering like this, I just can't." Kavya started with harsh tone and then ended up tears in her eyes.

I wanted to tell her truth behind my vulnerably that might help me to lighten the burden on my chest. I went near her and hugged her, she patted my back as I let out whimper on her shoulder. "It's ok, it's going to be fine. Tell me Aditi, I need to hear you." Kavya said soothingly.

"I think destiny is playing cruel game with me. When I don't wanted to fall in love with anyone, when I wasn't ready for marriage and wanted to concentrate on my studies and career, my parents decided to get me married with a very rich man Vidhan Shekhawat. I never thought I would ever fall in love with him but he stole my heart with his charming personality and amazing nature. I was even going to say him yes.

That day when I was at Vidhan's home, I got call from our hospital trainer Mrs. Julia, I was very tensed as earlier I informed about one month leave and you know how strict she is. I hurriedly went to my home and was about to tell my parents that I urgently had to leave for delhi and they should inform Vidhan's family to wait for the marriage until I complete my rest of internship."

"That means you were ready to marry Vidhan right?" Kavya asked in between.

"Of course I was. I was very much happy that he came in my life and made me feel his love. But then I overheard talks between my parents. I heard my father saying that the big order he got had been cancelled shortly. Therefore he can not take anymore loan for my marriage. He was already under the burden of loans which was taken when I met in dangerous accident."

"What?" Kavya's eyes grew big with shock.

"Yeah, when I was nineteen, I had accident on our college trip. My leg slipped from the steps of fort, I had several small injuries and one big fracture on right elbow. That time my father took loans to meet my hospital bills and it was too much to save my life. But he never talked me about all these loans. Dad always supported me to choose my field of career. They thought that they should not miss this billionaire's marriage proposal and also they wanted to get me married on right age. Therefore they decided to take loans for this marriage.

I know my parents very well. They would never have told me about this problem. That night itself I decided to go back to delhi and start with my career. I am supposed to deny this proposal and concentrate on my career. Nidhi is still young and she has to do her studies properly. That time I only had one option....that was to call of this marriage proposal. I don't want to get Vidhan involve into our family problem, he might have made impression that me and my family are behind his money.

I ran away from him but I couldn't ran from his love Kavya. I just don't know how to live without him, every passing minute is so difficult to breathe. It hurts so much that he can't even see what I am going through, he must have forgot me by now." My voice became sore as I burst into tears.

"Ohh my dear, don't cry please. Everything will be fine, just trust in god." Kavya said caressing my head as I cried hugging her waist. 

to be continued....

** Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends **

Love, xoxo!!