Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 2)

"Do you love someone else?" He asked interrupting me.

"No, No. Actually, I wanted to say that........I don't know how you will take this.......I am , I am not virgin." I lied. I don't know how this stupid plan came into my mind and what will be the consequences but I just said it and waited for his reaction.

He stared me blankly for few seconds; I guess he was shocked. Then he raked his fingers through his dark black hairs looking sideways before his glassy brown eyes glued back to me.

"That was unexpected to hear from you but I think its okay. We are humans and sometimes we do commit mistakes. So I guess it's acceptable to me but don't try to confess it in front of our parents, I don't want them to think of you bad, and your parents would feel devastated if they come to know about this. So better just keep your secret between us.

I wanted to bang my head on the wall right now. He's too much sweet for me and I am bitter bitch. I am impressed with the way he tried to calm himself and preached me like a saint but I can't fall for this facts.

So you are already falling for this man?

'shut up' inner mind.

"You are not understanding Vidhan. This is not easy for me, I don't want to get married."

"But why?"

"I don't know you closely, I have no idea about what you like, what you dislike? Whether you really a gentleman or just faking in front of me? How you treat people? What are your expectations from your wife? Whether you are loving and caring or you may be controlling type........

Are you getting me? I don't want to marry a person blindly." I blurted out everything with my big mouth, he heard me patiently.

I took a long breath and waited for his reply.

"Okay, now I got it.

Aditi, I really liked you very much from the moment my mom sent your photo on my whatsapp. I liked you even more when you said everything so boldly and honestly. In fact you are the first girl I liked after going through 16-17 alliances programs. I think you are disturbed with this sudden marriage proposal, particularly because this is arranged marriage right?" he asked and I nodded my head in yes.

"I am not saying you to marry me blindly but at least give me a chance to prove that I deserve to be in your heart. Will you?" he asked expectantly, I don't know what to say on this.

"Let's be friends first, I think I am not so boring friend." He chuckled lightly,

"If you ask me, I am a good son and will be a good husband to my wife but I allow you to scrutinize me by taking your sweet time after that whatever your decision will be accepted to me but don't shut me down like this, without even giving me a single chance." He said with pleading eyes.

Do I have any other option to say No....I couldn't say him No, I just couldn't.

........................

I took my favourite Nivea Waterlily body wash on my palms and rubbed it gently on my skin. With the loofa, I rubbed my skin nicely, today is Sunday and I like to take long time for shower.

Genuinely, I had no intentions to say yes to Vidhan but I couldn't help it. He's so impressive man and his persuasion talent is damn good, I have to say. Yesterday night, I emailed to our hospital in-charge and trainer that I am taking one month leave from my internship telling the same fake reason that my dad is in hospital.

I agreed to Vidhan that I will take my time to decide whether I want this marriage or not but only with one condition which I didn't told him yet. I am going to spend this one month with him in order to know him better. I know it's not possible to understand a person in such a short span of time but at least I will have satisfaction to myself that I am not marrying with stranger and best part is he has no objection if I reject him and call off his marriage proposal.

After washing off all the soap thoroughly I towelled my body and that's when I clicked that I forgot to take my cloths. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my room where my dress was probably laying on my bed.

"Sorry,

Sorry...sorry...sorry"

I gasped in shock, what the hell he is doing here? Oh no...I am only in my towel. I was already reached to the bed where my dress was kept so I clutched the dress quickly in front of me and yelled at him.

"Oh my god, Vidhan, what are you doing here in my room?"

"I am sorry, Nidhi told me to wait here.......I am waiting outside." He said in rush and went out of my room.

'Aggghhhh Nidhi, I am gonna kill you' 

to be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends**

LOVE,XOXO