Love me till eternity - Book XV (Part 3)

**Ray's POV**

I am Ray Black, a Vampire, My father Ralf and my mother Alice are head of judiciary of all the vampires living in this dimension of earth. They made certain rules while living among humans in order to maintain serenity and not to disturb their usual life and all these rules are obligatory on all the vampires. Though there are only four per cent of vampires out of all the human popularity on this earth but we are very strong, very fast and unstoppable comparative to humans. We can easily break the bones of humans and kill them in less than minute. We are very very dangerous to the human species and that's the reason every vampire has to follow the code of conduct and those who breaks the rule has to meet his/her death as punishment.

I could not believe that my cousin brother Cody had this weird demand of drinking blood of three girls of three different blood groups. He came here to live with my mom-dad and me two days before and in these two days he kept me irking with his irrational demands. I am bearing this torture only because of my mom otherwise I would have kicked his ass from my house.

In these two days since Cody has come here only one thing happened correctly that is I could spend a night with Iris on her birthday. It was very precious moment when I could spend a night with her; my eyes devouring the beautiful sight of her sleeping like an innocent angel. She's the only one with whom I feel alive and enjoying my life.

I accept the fact that I keep her teasing and taunting but I can not help it, she looks damn cute when she gets mad at me. When she gets angry I feel like to hug tightly to her delicate frame and just keep on inhaling her sweet, delectable smell of her heavenly body. I know her blood tempts me a lot and makes me go crazy and wild and that is the reason I don't want her to fall for me.

**Iris's POV**

Here I am doing his maths assignment and there he is enjoying his so called dates. too bad. He always takes advantage of my helplessness. but I don't understand why he needs to date three girls in a one day, Ufff only Ray could do such disgusting thing. He's jackass truly.

Aah, my hand is paining like hell after writing for too long but at least assignment is finished now. Thank God I had already finished mine otherwise I was in trouble. I called Ray's number to tell him that I completed his assignments but he didn't pick up my calls. After calling for 6 times I decided to go to his home and give it to him. It's already 7 pm, He must had finished all his dates. He is maybe swimming in pool. I blushed imagining his naked torso dripping water on it.

****

"Ray, it's me Iris." I said while knocking the door, but the door was opened already so I did not bother to wait for someone to approach me. I headed straight into the living room it was empty but.

I sneaked to the swimming pool side area hoping Ray would be there but he wasn't there....but I saw there was one mysterious guy who was looking like a devil and what is this? Oh my god!! Ruby, Laura, Tessa; girls from our college were lying there on cold floor. Are they alive or dead? I was very afraid now, is he going to kill them? I saw that man leaning towards the neck of Tessa....No no no....stop....shuuuuu....oh no....he is drinking her blood, after a minute he lifted his neck and I saw him smiling evilly with his eyes closed maybe relishing the taste of blood, his mouth wide open, red blood was visible on his lips and fangs.......wait he has fangs......that means he's vampire?

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I shouted in reflex before I feel dizzy, I was scared to hell seeing the dangerous sight of the evil with my own eyes that I passed out.

To be continued....

**Remember to Vote, Comment & Share to your friends!!**

LOVE, XOXO