Love me till eternity - Book VII

Character names :

Ben Morgan, Gemma Wright.

****

I woke up lazily from my bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth for 2-3 minutes.

Perfect white teeth! I admired my teeth in mirror. Then I took hot shower and cleaned my body with my favourite Dove body wash.

I took out navy blue Portofino linen shirt and white pant from my exquisite collection of dresses in wardrobe. Setting my hairs with gel and spraying my Park Avenue Storm Deo, I achieved my best charming look.

 Setting my hairs with gel and spraying my Park Avenue Storm Deo, I achieved my best charming look

I drove my car to college. Today the results are going displayed on notice boards. All my colleagues and other students are worrying of their scores but I am way far of worrying for my scores because I am sure as always my name will be on top of the merit list. It's obvious for all teachers and students now. Anyone could say blindly whose number one ranker in our college. Of course it's one and only,

Ben Morgan!

I smirked to myself and entered into our college campus with victorious attitude dancing on my gorgeous face.

"Hey Ben, where were you? Did you come just?" Austin said in rushing tone.

"Yes, I reached just now. But Why are you in rush? Is everything ok?" I asked casually.

"I see. That's why you are ignorant of today's breaking news."

"What breaking news?" I asked.

"You are second highest dude. Someone stole your trophy for second year of graduation."

"What nonsense. You are kidding me. Don't try your creepy jokes at least on me" I said irately.

"No Ben. I am not kidding anymore. Go and check the notice board with your own eyes. But please don't feel upset. You still have next year to snatch your first position back. But dude, you have to work hard next time. It seems like she is going to give you tough competition next year too."

I was feeling mortified, defeated, a goner. I never felt this bad in my life. I am just not use to this situation. I was always winner, topper of every year since school days until now. No one can compete against my brilliance. Who the hell is this girl?

"What's her name?" I said agitatedly. I just couldn't take her victory sportingly. I am like this only. My pride is wounded.

"Ohh there she is talking with Miss Victoria. By the way her name is....what's the name..." he scratched his head. "Remembered, her name is Gemma Wright"

"Gemma Wright" I repeated subconsciously.

I glanced at her again. She was still talking and smiling with our Finance Accounts teacher Miss Victoria. I tried to figure out her face, she didn't look much familiar to me. Why can't I remember her noticed before? Who is this girl?

Wait! Umm...Ohhh, she was the girl, who newly admitted in our college.

to be continued.....

Kindly support my story with your lovely votes. Thank you.