Love me till eternity - Book VIII (Part 6)

When I got call from my Receptionist that Kristen Reed is coming for her interview, I was checking her on my laptop as there were CCTV cameras fitted everywhere in this building. I zoomed her face for more clear view and my breath got hitched. She was looking strikingly gorgeous! I wonder how any girl can look oddly so beautiful in wearing only formals!

I composed myself to meet her. I really needed to calm down my excitement. For god sake, I am boss. I should present myself as strict and cold. That's what I am!

"May I come in sir?" I heard the very sweet voice and I jerked my head from the laptop.

"Yeah, Come in." I said brusquely as I looked at her.

Wow! She is more beautiful in personal. Very slim trim yet delectably curvy body! I know I could easily trap her into my charms once she join this office but I will take my sweet time for that. Now I am gonna play hard. Otherwise she would think that I am easy man whom she can use in her favour flaunting her sexy body.

"Hello sir..." she started but I interrupted,

"You are ten minutes late." I said looking her squarely. The smile on her face vanished immediately and her face turned into confused and sad expression. Then she started talking about all the reasons caused her arriving late and I was enjoying her cute sorry expressions on her pretty face. My goodness! Her lips are looking damn appealing; I just wanted to taste them to see how it is sweet and luscious.

"Done?" yeah I had to say it rudely to cut my sensuous thoughts storming in my mind. Damn! I need to finish this interview a real quick.

"Sorry sir, but trust me I am punctual about time." she said sheepishly.

"You should be, because I don't want late comers in my office." I said in cold yet threatening tone.

"My Grandma recommended your name and I have already checked your resume. You are qualified to take up this vacant place in our purchase department. You may join the office from tomorrow." I said deliberately ignoring her gaze. She thanked me sweetly, I know she is smiling now but I refused to smile. She must be thinking me an arrogant boss, let her think like that!

"Should I take leave now?" she asked softly.

"Yeah." I said looking at my apple phone. As if my phone is more interesting than her gorgeous face. Then she left quickly.

-------------------------

This girl is storm....I never felt like this in my whole life. What's so strange about her? Why every time I see, she looks so mysterious and bewitching! I feel like to know much more about her. It's almost four months she has been working here. As she said, she has never been late to office. In fact, she comes before ten minutes of her duty time. She doesn't talk too much with other employees; I didn't see her laugh heartily when other staff giggles, laughs in their free time.

Many times I glance her through my glass window; she looks so serene angel while doing her work on her laptop. Whenever I call her in my cabin for work related with her, she finishes it quickly and leaves. She wears very simple and sober dresses in office which make me want to peel off her dress and see how beautiful body is enveloped underneath them. I know one day I will do that honour. But before that I need to know more of her nature, her likes, her dislikes and so many things about her. Let's see how far it goes!

-------------------------

Mr Luke Foy, Our boss, the owner of this huge multinational company! I thought he must be rude all the time but I was wrong. He was actually very nice, matured and understanding man though he pretends himself how he is strict and arrogant to all staff and workers.

While working here I came to know more about his actual nature. I saw how he is protective and sensible for the security of employees working here. He keeps on imposing so many disciplines over the staff and workers but they are only for their own safety. I saw how he talks respectfully with old staff. I saw how he is focussed when it comes to work; how he is always alert about improving the goodwill of the company.

Mr Luke is very particular about disciplines and that's why I never take risk of coming late to office. I do my work before due time unlike other staff who waste their free time in joking and laughing. I prefer to do my work because I really don't think I am able to love my life once again.

Now I was allowed to enter his cabin without asking for permission. I entered in Mr Luke's cabin for some work. I went near his table. He was so engrossed in reading the documents that he didn't realized I was standing there.

"Excuse me sir, I need your signatures on these cheques. Here are their due bills." I said drawing his attention to me and slid the cheques on the table. He looked at me and then to cheques. He signed them after checking the bills. I took the bills and signed cheques and turned to leave.

"Hey Kristen...wait" He called behind me.

"Yes sir?" I asked politely.

"Please don't think bad of me. I don't even expect that you should say yes only. It's all up to you." I stared him confused.

"What is it sir?" I asked blankly. I don't understand why the very confident man is stammering to say. He should just order me, I am getting good salary for my work here and I can do my best for this company.

"Kristen, I don't remember exactly when this happened to me but I started liking you. Would you like to come up with me for date?"

Did I hear it right? Mr Luke just asked me for date?

I don't know what to reply him, this is just hard believe, I mean I didn't expect that he wanted to date me? Is it real? Or I am just hallucinating?

But though it's real, I can't let it happen......I am so scared to move on in my life...... I should say no to him......But maybe I should first talk with Emma and Mom. Yes, I will talk with them; only then I will be able to decide. I licked my lip nervously.

"Luke sir, I think I will think about it then I will let you know. Will it be ok?" I asked gently.

"That's totally fine. You can answer me tomorrow." He said smiling. I nodded and left his cabin.

to be continued....

This story is getting little long, hope you don't mind readers! and I hope you are enjoying !!

 Kindly Vote, Comment & Share ! Love, xoxo <3