Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 9)

Aditi's POV

"I am sorry Vidhan. I am going back to Delhi. You had asked for one month and the period is over. I made my decision that I am not going to marry you. I don't want to take my life's decisions in haste. I wanted to concentrate on my career, I want to be a doctor.

You are nice guy and I totally respect your feelings but I am not ready to marry you. I am blocking your number so don't try to contact me. I know you are very good at changing minds and it's a complement dude.

Bye and take care."

Bullshit! I didn't mean anything whatever I wrote in this message and sent it to Vidhan. I know what he will think of me; he will be really hurt after reading this but only if he could know that it's painful for me too. It's my bad that I can't accept him though I truly love him.

I cried terribly once I was in train for Delhi. I know it is difficult to forget him but I have to do it. I am feeling very much guilty for breaking his heart, my chest is getting so heavier as I remembered how much he makes me feel happy all the time when I was with him; that kiss is still lingering on my lips; I gave him hopes and now I am running off. He really not deserves to get hurt but, I can not avoid this, I am so vulnerable.

****

Kavya's POV

"Goodnight Rohan." I kissed his cheek soundly and I shifted to open the door of the car but abruptly got pulled into his hard chest and he captured my lips, giving me electrifying kiss. I kissed him back with equal passion, I just love it so much every time he kisses me on lips makes me turned on in no time.

"Umm...let me go, I know what's going into your naughty mind." I said giggling and pulled back before he could catch me again, he just groaned and I laughed.

"Bye sweetheart, see you." I said giving him flying kiss.

"Bye jaan. See you." He smiled and drove off his car. Once his car went out of my sight I headed to my dorm room. I opened the door with key and got inside. My mouth dropped on floor when I saw her on bed watching TV.

"Aditi..." she looked at me and smiled weakly. I quickly went her side, I was shocked seeing her so soon even bhaiyya didn't inform me that she is coming here. I was expecting news of their engagement but I think something is surely went wrong.

"What? You are not happy that I am back." Aditi asked rolling her eyes.

"Of course I am. What about your marriage? Didn't you like the boy?" Aditi gave fake reason to our main in-charge and trainer about her leave but she did tell me the real reason and I just don't understand what happened suddenly that she came back.

"Let's not talk about it now. I don't feel well."

"Okay, did you eat something?" I know this is not time to ask her things, she is really looking tired and I want her to relax.

"Nope, I don't feel like eating anything."

"Hey you are having fever, god Aditi you should have told me. I am making tomato soup for you. Don't go to sleep before taking soup and medicine ok?"

She nodded her head and I went to kitchen to make soup for her. 'Morning I will call bhaiyya and ask him what exactly happened between them' I thought to myself.

****

"How are you feeling now?" I asked as Aditi woke up.

"better, thank you." She said rubbing her eyes.

"You can sleep some more if you want. I will tell our trainer that you are running fever and that's why unable to come."

"No I am fine. I will get shower and I am coming with you to the hospital." She said grabbing her clothes.

"Ok. As you say." I said and went outside to call Bhaiyya.

****

"Hello" his voice was so dull as he picked my call.

"Hello bhaiyya, can you care to tell me what happened between you, till yesterday everything was going fine between you and Aditi and now she is here." I asked impatiently. I hear him sighing deeply.

"Well, I would just say that she is not interested to marry me. I tried my best to show her my love for her but I failed to reach to her heart.

If she doesn't want me in her life then it's her choice. I want her to be happy and smiling with me or without me." I could feel the pain in his voice, I can't bear to see him hurt. I always wanted to see him smiling and laughing but now I am just helpless to fix this problem.

"Aditi had fever yesterday night but you don't worry, I gave her medicin and she is fine now. You please take care of yourself."

"Thank you Kavya. I am glad that you are there with her to look after her. I just want one favour from you."

"tell me"

"You won't tell her who I am to you, also don't pester her about why she refused to marry me."

"Ok" I said as my eyes welled with tears, "I will call you back, take care Bhaiyya" "yes, I will try." He said hanging up the call.

to be continued....

**I hope you like the story so far so please please Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends, thank you**

Love and Kisses to all!!