Love me till eternity - Book XV (Part 2)

"Who?.........who's there?" I asked like a scared kitten? But I got no response. Door was still banging, scaring hell out of me.

"Who is there?" I yelled this time loudly.

"Iris, its me Ray, Open the door" he said loudly and I sighed deeply with relief as I opened the door. But what made him to come my home at midnight?

Ray was wearing black windcheater as it was raining outside. I was staring him suspiciously as he was pulling out windcheater out of his figure.

"Your mom asked me to watch on you in her absence, this town is not safe now and she was getting concerned for your safety so I am here." He answered my unasked question. Yeah, my mother trusts on him since we are in same college, same class; his magnificent house is just ten minutes away from my house and my mom befriended with his mom Mrs Alice Black when we were newly arrived in this town.

Let me tell you his secret, he's master in love games, he has that bad boy type image and sexy charms that all the girls get swoon over his one wink. He's rude and arrogant which is understandable since he got everything which anyone could wish for but ufff his rudeness is unbearable sometimes. But sometimes he's caring though. Oh oh, his personality is traitor.

I groaned and averted my eyes when Ray purposely flashed light on my eyes with his torch in his mobile. He chuckled, Idiot!

"Your mom may have told my mom about your birthday so mom sent this cake for you, she was asking me which is your favourite cake? and I told her that you like blueberry cheesecake. You wanted to eat or else I can finish it, I am very hungry." Ray said opening the box he had brought.

"Of course I want, I am very very hungry. Plus Aunty sent it especially for me." I said grabbing the box out of his hand.

"Mhhhhh it's so delicious." I moaned in bliss. "So tasty."

"Say thanks to your mom. She's so loving unlike you." I teased him, he shook his head but didn't say anything.

"You said you were hungry, why?" he asked suddenly.

"Actually mom also brought the same cake for me but Stella ate that so I let her take whole cake to her home and I ate sandwich." I explained. He nodded chewing his cake slice.

"Ray, will you stay here for tonight, because I feel very scared of darkness and I don't think power will come any soon." I requested sweetly, hoping he will not show attitude this time and to my surprise he agreed.

"Okay. No problem. You sleep, I will wait till the power comes or till you sleep soundly, whichever is earlier." He said smiling. Awww, I felt so glad when he talks so sweet. I smiled and went to sleep with him sitting beside my sleeping form.

****

I yawned after having a good sleep last night. I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses. I looked for 'Ray' but it seems like he already left.

Lazily I wrapped my tangled hairs into bun before heading to the bathroom. But then I thought I should say thanks to 'Ray' first because he behaved like a gentleman last night, it would be so nice if he could behave like this more often.

I opened his chat to type my thank you with cute smiley faces but before it happen, his message popped on my mobile screen,

"I did favour to you last night, now it's your turn. I have three dates with three beautiful girls tomorrow so I will be busy tomorrow, complete my maths assignment. Is that clear?"

He will never change ever, I think.

To be continued....

**Remember to Vote, Comment & Share to your friends!!**