Love me till eternity - Book XIII

I remember those days, how I was very ignorant of feeling of love. I had never experienced how it feels to fall in love and how incredible this love is!

No doubt that I was curious to meet someone who will remain close to me, who will share my feelings, emotions and become part of my life. But somehow I decided to enjoy my single status and I was very determined not to engage in such kind of relationship when I had seen how my best friend Sara was crying pathetically when her boyfriend cheated on her. I felt very very bad for her but she said she can't forget him, at that time she felt so vulnerable to me.

I learned that love is not only amazing and beautiful but it has dark shade too. It could easily destroy you and shatter your heart into pieces. I locked my heart more tightly and kept myself busy in my routine job, books and music until the day you enter in my life.

You influenced me so strongly that I couldn't hold back my feelings towards you. You felt so different than usual category of boys. You were very understanding, attentive, kind and responsible towards your duties, friends, family and me. It's not like, you were having heroic personality or charms but yet your thoughts and your heart pouring words caged my soul in your mesmerizing castle of love and that's when I believed, true love is pure and different, it never really cares about colour, shape or size.

Love is very very special and it happens just like that....How much I kept my heart rock hard but you melted it so easily with your overwhelming love, care, attention and affection which I could not think even in my bestest dream. That's how I fell head over heels in love with you.

You became sunshine of my dim, alone, unexcited world and gave me tremendous happiness which I could ever think of. Every day was rejoice for me, every morning was so excited to see your heart melting smiling face and every night was so blissful with the thought that one day we will seal our love with sacred bond of marriage and you will become my husband..... loving father of our cute babies.

****

On your birthday, you made me wear black dress which I wasn't feeling comfortable but I wore it just to make you happy on your birthday.

When your eyes fell on me, your face immediately became bright seeing me in same dress you gifted me. I smiled and stood frozen on my place feeling nervous. You came by my side and hugged me kissing on my cheek. "Happy birthday Dev! I whispered in your ear and kissed your cheek.

Party was grand and ravishing just as you wanted. After party was over and everybody left, we did silent romantic dance on our favourite track 'khuda bhi jab tumhe mere paas'; I rested my head on your chest humming the same song and we started swaying our bodies slowly in glowing moon light on terrace of the hall you booked for your birthday celebration.

"Dev" I said.

"Mmm" you hummed in my neck.

"I need to go now. Will you drop me to my house?"