Love me till eternity - Book XIV (Part 8)

"Hiii"

I heard familiar voice, the voice which I had adored very much long time back. Hesitantly I looked behind and saw him. Liam... what's he doing here?
Anyways what to me.

"Nice to meet you Rebecca.....

You look very different and......... BEAUTIFUL."

**Picture of Rebecca**

"Thanks." I said in monotone.

"I feel very terrible for hurting your feelings. I am really sorry." Wow...Isn't it too late to regret.

"Hey, don't need to say all this. I am moved on already and I am very happy in my life. In fact I want to thank you, if you didn't dump me I would still remain fat and ugly." I said bitterly.

"Rebecca..." His spoke but I interrupted,

"And I am also very grateful to your angel, because of her I could see your true face.... I was so blind that I couldn't recognize I was loving the jerk who can easily leave my hand for someone else."

Liam's face turned sore with my hurtful remarks. What did he think, that I will melt to his explanation. He's stupid to expect it from me.

"Liam, Liam", Greta appeared suddenly. 

"Aww look who's here. So you finally met ha."

Liam was still gazing at me intently.

"Liam, my baby. Do you think that she can satisfy your needs, she can change her dressing style but trust me she won't give you the pleasure you always want." She said with taunting tone.

"She's right. I won't give myself to you or to anyone who doesn't value of true love."

****

"I can't do it, I am not eligible to act like a model. Please understand." I said in pleading tone.

"Rebecca, don't get panic. Just concentrate, I know you can do it." Zack said to inspire me.

"That lady you assigned to train me, she had taught me for 20th time by now, Still I am unable to perform it nicely. You are wasting your efforts on me." My lips trembled and tears fell down my cheeks though I tried to hold it back.

Zack dashed to my side and wiped off my tears gently then he cupped my cheeks with his hands and lifted my chin to look up at him.

"Please don't cry. No one will pressurize you if you don't want to. You are doing it for first time right so why are you feeling bad about yourself. I am very happy that you are attempting to do your best. I won't force you if you don't feel like, ok? We have one whole day to make it perfect, Are you willing to try one more time?" He asked softly.

He was still standing very close to me looking in my eyes expectantly, I know giving up things is not in his blood and secondly to my surprise I nodded in yes.

****

"Hey, Happy birthday Becca. I wish I could be there with you and we could have celebrated your birthday as we planned to." Karen said in upset voice.

"It's ok Karen. I am very happy for you. It's a big achievement; you are selected as personal trainer of world famous celebrity. Bring chocolates and pastries for me when you will be back from Paris."

"Sure babe. I saw your Ad, its best Ad of your company than previous Ads. You looked hot, am sure Amanda must be getting jealous of you." She said giggling.

"Thanks."

"Ok, I will call you later. bye."
"bye."

****

I took out bottle from fridge and drank some water. Then I heard ringing of doorbell.

I opened the door to be greeted by big basket full of fresh red and pink roses.

"Good Morning, Happy Birthday!" said the man behind those flowers and it was none other but Junior boss. Oh my God, Zack is here!!

"Is this real or am I hallucinating?"

"Won't you invite your guest inside?" he said smiling.

To be continued....

**Vote more, more and more!!  Share with your friends. I am going to update real quick. Love you all!**

 Love you all!**