Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 8)

Vidhan's POV

She was looking so amazing that I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, not for a second. She was like a fairy came into my life; Naa actually I was chasing her to bring her into my house and spend my whole life with her. Everything about her keeps me drawing into her so deeply that I couldn't wait to make her my woman.

I would be luckiest man in this world if she is also feeling the same way for me, God give me at least one signal that I could know what's going inside her mind, Will she say yes? What if she refuses to marry me? Oh this is making me insane.

After lunch when I showed her my spacious bedroom, I could see her eyes grew big with amazement. Later she went to see my piano. She requested me to play one tune. And how could I miss the chance to impress her, I decided to play my favourite tune for her which I never got bored to play.

I asked her to join me, and she said that she don't know how to play the piano.

"It's ok, come here." I said and she walked near to me. I got a chance to stand close to her it was pure delight to smell her scent of the body. I placed my fingers on her long thin fingers and played my favourite tune for her. I could say she liked that tune very much as she was smiling radiantly.

I don't know how I was succeeded to resist myself not to kiss her before.

I was trying my best to hold back my intense side from her, I can't risk my chance by doing silly mistake but what do I do now, she is looking damn tempting and I couldn't help it. That's when I realized she is also boring deeply into my eyes daring me to kiss her; Sorry if my interpretation is wrong Aditi but I am gonna kiss you now.

Her eyes popped in shock and I feared if she slapped on my cheek. Thankfully she didn't slap me; in fact she opened her mouth when I pulled her waist close to my body. Without wasting time I thrust my tongue into her mouth. My goodness! She tasted so good. It was much much pleasant than my imagination.

Kissing Aditi was inebriating my senses, thanks to my mom that she came right in time otherwise maybe I would have done something stupid and regretful.

Aditi went silent and rigid the moment she checked her mobile. Something must be serious and bothering her I guess.

"Is everything ok Aditi?" I asked her instantly. She exhaled a long breath and grabbed her purse quickly.

"I have to go Vidhan. I will see you later." She said and moved to the door by taking long steps, I also went after her.

"Okay, I will drop you."

"No please. I can manage. You need to take rest. Promise I am fine and will see you later." Just like that she went out. I wanted to stop her but I thought she needs her space.

She left but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was restless because she was not ready to share her problem with me. Maybe I am overthinking, I need some sleep I think.

****

I woke up at 9 pm with the ring of alarm. My mom came inside.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. What happened between you and Aditi, why did she leave so soon? You know I was planning to take her for shopping; maybe next time. So tell me, why she left?"

"I don't know mom. She did not seem to share the reason so I didn't want to pester her."

"Hmm. Alright. Let's have dinner. Your dad is waiting for you son." She said smiling.

"You go, I am coming."

"Ok" she said leaving the room.

What must be she doing right now? I felt to call Aditi before going to eat. There was message on whatsapp from Aditi.

"I am sorry Vidhan. I am going back to Delhi. You had asked for one month and the period is over. I made my decision that I am not going to marry you. I don't want to take my life's decisions in haste. I wanted to concentrate on my career, I want to be a doctor.

You are nice guy and I totally respect your feelings but I am not ready to marry you. I am blocking your number so don't try to contact me. I know you are very good at changing minds and it's a complement dude.

Bye and take care."

Her message shook the world around me. All the time she was just being nice to me; but the fact is she never felt my love......... not even when we kissed. 

to be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends**

Love and Kisses to all!!