Love me till eternity - Book VII (Part 4)

"Hii" I called her name from behind and she turned to see me. She was looking so gorgeous as always that I had to scold my eyes from staring her intently.

"Hii" She responded in her sweet voice.

I caught her alone in our college canteen, near the counter when she was waiting in queue to place her order.

"I am Ben Morgan. You must be knowing me already" I extended my hand, "Of course, who doesn't know you?" she smiled & stick out her hand and shook it with mine before pulling it instantly.

"Actually I am here to give you this. Professor Thomas told me personally that I should give you these notes. These notes are very important and will be very helpful to us. I already have copy-pasted in my pen drive for myself." I started the convo. I am glad that Professor Thomas gave me reason to talk with her.

"Oh really? Thanks for the notes." She said and took her plates filled with sandwiches.

"You're most welcome. Okay then, see you later." I said taking her leave.

"Hmm, Ok" she said before turning to her table.

---------------

"What was he talking with you? And why are you blushing?" Alice asked cocking her eyebrow.

"Hey, I am not blushing at all. Why would I blush? He came to give me these notes, he told that professor Thomas asked him to pass it to me." I said.

"Oh my dear, you are so innocent. He is player and came hunting on you." She said in exaggerating tone.

"Don't worry Alice. I don't think that he came with any such intentions. Even if he is trying so, I am not easy girl that he will get his chance on me." I assured Alice.

"Still, please be careful. He is a charmer, any girl can easily fall into his trap."

"Ok, ok. I got it. Let's eat these sandwiches now. I am so hungry." I said in rush as my tummy growled.

"Me too" Alice said grabbing her sandwich.

---------------

Every time I see Gemma, she looked more and more beautiful, attractive and captivating. She would talk very little whenever I talk with her but her eyes say another story. I know she is also attracted to me but inhibiting to express her true feelings.

I got more time to spend with Gemma when Alice went with her family to vacation for two weeks.

My friends Austin and Linda told me that I should  ask Gemma for date and I agreed. I was dying to hear yes from her.

"Hey beautiful face, where were you?  I was looking for you" I said.
"I was in library. You have some work with me?" She said tucking her hair strand behind her ear.

"No, not work, Actually I wanted to tell you something very important."
"Okay, tell." She said.
"I like you very much Gemma, You are very beautiful and talented girl. I would be very grateful if you become my girlfriend." I said confidently. I know she will be overwhelmed with happiness. I am ready to see her jumping in joy, screaming and hugging me.

"Sorry but it's No. I am not ready to become your girlfriend." Her reply shocked me.

"What?" what the hell. how could she say No to ME. "I know you are single, You are so lucky that I am proposing you, you know how many girls are crazy to attach their names with me........" I don't wanted to ask this but I couldn't help "Are you a lesbian?"

"NO, Of course not. I just don't want any bf gf relationship. that's all." She said. I tried my best to change her mind but she remained firm on her decision. I went silent. I never thought this would be coming from her.

"Ok, I got it....... you know I was so much excited to make you my girlfriend. It's ok but I will be fine.

Um.. if you don't mind, Can I get one kiss from you?" Oh oh, I am losing my mind, I can't believe I asked for a kiss. As if she will agree, so stupid I am!

but to my surprise,

She lifted her hands to my face and held my cheeks gently with her palms, I grinned with excitement. Her eyes travelled down my lips and then I know her sugar sweet lips brushed against mine. My eyes widened with amusement, I least expected that she would ever kiss me even on my cheeks, this was happening strangely and I was more than glad savouring the sweetness of her mouth. I grabbed her waist circling my arms. She tasted heavenly. I leaned over her slightly to deepen the kiss, I couldn't get enough.

She stopped kissing me abruptly, her hands left my cheeks. I let out a frustrating groan. I opened my eyes to see why she stopped our amazing Kiss. She pulled away from my arms and stepped back.

"Hey, why did you stop? Didn't you like our kiss?" I asked in rush. What's wrong with her? So many girls dying to date me, it's like privilege for the girls out there if I even notice them. I was on number one in list of hunks of our college. But this girl was strange. She was different and certainly there was something about her which always makes me intrigued.

"What to bother about it? It's just a kiss. You won't even remember it ever when your sweet mouth crash with another mouth." She said before walking away and leaving me tongue-tied. 

Would I forget this euphoric kiss ever? 

to be continued.....

Kindly support my story with your lovely votes. Thank you.