Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 7)

After a week Vidhan was back from Chennai and I can't describe the feeling stirring inside my stomach to see him again. Oh my gosh! I am in love....I am in love with Vidhan. How could this happen in such short time, I am still in awe.

"Aditi, come down, Vidhan's driver is here to pick you." Mom said; I quickly grabbed my purse and checked my hairs and dress in mirror before running downstairs.

Bidding my bye to mom and Nidhi, I launched myself into the car, my hands were getting cold with excitement and nervousness

After forty five minutes or so, we reached to the Shekhawat's Mansion. Driver came instantly to open the door for me.

I should have come here with Nidhi; meeting Vidhan's family alone is making me hell nervous.

"Hey, Welcome welcome dear. How are you?" Vidhan's mom was first to approach me as she was watering the roses plants in their garden. I instantly felt relieved with her kind words. In spite of being billionaire's wife and having so many servants in mansion still she is doing this, no more showing off or having attitude of being rich. I like such people who are so kind and down to earth natured.

"I am good, you tell how are you aunty?" I said smiling.

"I am fine too, come inside child, we all are waiting for you only. You are looking pretty in this dress, Lavender colour is Vidhan's favourite you know. Did he tell you to wear lavender colour dress?" she asked winking her eye.

"NO...he didn't tell me. Actually Lavender is one of my favourite colours." I said truthfully. But I was glad to know that coincidently I am wearing his favourite colour dress.

"Hello uncle." I said to Vidhan's dad, he was sitting on lush sofa in the living room watching discovery chanel on their large screen TV, he looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Hello Aditi, nice to see you here." He said giving me hug. When Vidhan's parents first time came to our house I didn't realize that these people are really genuine and loving. I feel so positive about Vidhan and his family. I think, I shouldn't prolong my decision. I am going to say yes for this marriage.

"Look Vidhan is here." Vidhan's mom exclaimed and my eyes fell on him. He looked devilishly handsome in his plain white t-shirt and black track pants. He gave me that tantalizing smile as he walked to me.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Hii.....I was directly coming to your house from airport to surprise you but Mom called and asked me that I should invite you at our mansion so that you can see our mansion and they would able to meet you." Vidhan said.

"I am happy to meet all of you." I said.

Later I was having lunch with shekhawat's family. There was everything to eat which I would wish and order. It was like sitting in five start hotel and eating delicious food. I felt Vidhan's eyes on me all the while I was having some casual talks with uncle and aunty on dining table about my studies and career.

Later Vidhan took me to his room. The interior of his room was so classy; walls, curtains, Bed, TV, fridge and all the other accessories were so grand and expensive. I was mesmerized seeing his wardrobe; it was like a mini mall containing all the men's attires and accessories.

 I was mesmerized seeing his wardrobe; it was like a mini mall containing all the men's attires and accessories

"You are looking awesome in this dress." Vidhan said in husky tone.

"Thanks" I said avoiding his gaze, 'this man is going to burn me with his magnetic gaze and that killing dimpled smile, uff!'

There was huge piano resting in one side of his huge room. "Wow, you play piao?" I asked curiously, this man is full of surprises.

"Yeah, but now I rarely get time to play piano."

"I understand.......... can you play it now, any tune which you remember well?" I asked hoping he would play something for me.

"Okay, but you have to join me"

"I don't know how to play piao"

"It's ok, come here." he said and I walked closed to him. I wonder what he is trying to do.

He stood behind me that I could feel his breaths on my neck and his chest was pressing to my back lightly. He gently took hold of my fingers then guiding my fingers with his own he played a beautiful tune which I didn't hear before anywhere but it was sweetest tune I must say.

I was enjoying the tune and the feel of his fingers and then I don't remember how and when but we were staring deeply into each other's eyes and lost in no time.

His lips were just inches apart, my heart was bouncing madly imagining how the real kiss feels like and my imagination stopped when he sealed my lips with his. I was turning into liquid as his tongue invading into my mouth. The kiss was sweetest like honey but our moment finished so soon when we heard the coughing sound of Vidhan's mom.

"Well, sorry to disturb you guys. I came here to give Aditi's mobile, it was ringing for too long." She said with sly smile and handed me my mobile. Then she left.

"Is everything ok Aditi?" Vidhan asked in concern seeing my tensed face. It was call from my hospital in-charge. My one month notice was finished yesterday.

to be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends**

LOVE,XOXO