Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 11)

"I forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you." 

****

I sniffled on my pillow until sleep engulfed me completely. Later in the morning I felt someone kissed my forehead lovingly. I wonder who is the person kissed my forehead because I doubt if it's Kavya, she never did it before. Slowly I opened my eyes, clearing my blurred vision I looked at the person smiling at me.

"Vidhan" I got up in my bed and looked up at him wide eyed. He smiled at me and caressed my cheek. I can feel his touch that means I am not dreaming, he's real.

"Oh my god, you are really here." I exclaimed happily and flung my hands around him, pulling him into tight hug. Lots of emotions ran through my body, I missed him so much.

"I was going insane. It was like hell to live all these days without you." I planted kisses all over his face and cried hugging him.

"Same with me, now I got my heaven in my arms." he said kissing on top of my head. "Why are you crying when I am here, in your arms? Smile baby." He said running his hand up and down my spine. After a while reality hit me and I realised what I did and said. I pulled away from him and averted my eyes from him.

"What happened?" he asked sensing the change and hesitation on my face.

"Why did you come here Vidhan?" I asked coldly.

"Because we can't live without each other." He said with light chuckle. And started taking my hands in his.

"I am not joking Vidhan. You shouldn't have come here, didn't I tell you it's over and I am not going to marry you? There is no meaning in convincing me, because I have already told you my decision and it will never change." I said in arrogant tone as much as possible. I have no option but to hurt him.

"I don't believe what you said. You don't mean it." He said with confidence.

"Of course I mean it, now be a gentleman and leave before I say you more hurtful words."

"You deceived me once with that message of yours but not this time. I know how much you love me, you don't need to hide it from me." Saying he clamped his lips on mine and kissed me with passion filled eyes. my body went numb instantly with the touch of his soft lips and his warm breaths mingled into my breaths. I lost all the controls I was holding back, the efforts I was taking to let him stay off me went in vain with his demanding, soul scorching kiss. I gave into his kiss and pulled his head to kiss him hard.

He start to kiss my neck wildly and I fell on my bed with him on top of me. I never felt this kind of sensation in my whole life, I started to feel throbbing below, his hands were running on my curves and I was savoring that unknown feeling which was exciting my entire body.

"Ahem ahem" Vidhan stopped kissing me and stood up in haste. I also stretched edges of my dress and looked up to see Kavya watching us with amused smile, I was so embarrassed to meet her eyes.

"It's ok Aditi, I know it's not your fault. I can guess well who have started it first.

Are you surprised how he reached here, on our room?" Kavya asked folding her hands on her chest. Yeah, exactly, I wanted to know how he reached here. Kavya and Vidhan shared a secred smile which I didn't miss; I am impatient to hear it now.

"Vidhan is my elder brother and I am his little sister." She said smiling.

"What? You are siblings and you didn't even care to tell me about that. What kind of friend you are kavya? I hate you." I blurted with anger, how could she do that.

"Because my brother fell in love with you when first time he saw you at the railway station. He had come to see me off when I was going to delhi for my internship and on same day you were also leaving to delhi by same train.

Bhaiyya told me about you, he also clicked your photo secretly. Luckily we were doing internship in same hospital so I approached you and we became roommates.

I took lot of efforts to bring you two together but you decided to ditch my bhaiyya. You were stupid to make assumptions that he will judge you wrongly after telling your family's problem; if you have showed some trust on him and shared your genuine problem, you both need not had to separate like this." I was speechless after hearing whole truth from Kavya.

I felt so blessed that Vidhan was already loving me from that long time. My eyes filled with happy tears and I looked up to Vidhan, he was smiling too.

Vidhan knelt down in front of me and took my hands in his as he said, "I promise you Aditi, I will always fulfil all your dreams. I will make everything happen which will make you happy. I want one promise from you that you will always trust in me and you'll never think of leaving me."

"I promise" I said smiling through the tears.

"Tell me now you are convinced to marry me and this time you won't run away." He said and we laughed heartily.

"I won't run, I promise." I said and he leaned to kiss me.

"God, I haven't left yet." Kavya said chiding us and keeping hand on her eyes, we laughed.  

The End....

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE !

LOVE AND KISSES TO ALL