Love me till eternity - Book XIV (Part 9)

**A/N:- Here is the most awaited chapter. Happy reading! **

"Won't you invite your guest inside?" he said smiling.

"Oh yeah, please come. I ushered him inside.

He was looking so dashing in his casual wears. This was first time I was seeing him without his business suits. He was looking so fresh, smelling so good and here I didn't even brushed my teeth. Gross!

I left him sitting in the living room and I scurried to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly. I managed to tuck my hair into bun and went outside.

I know I am still looking terrible with my morning face and fuzzy hairs. It's all my fault that I woke up late, No not my fault, why he came so early in morning at my house...

"Rebecca, Are you alright?" He asked with concerned face.

"Yes, I am good." I replied smiling sheepishly.

"Then why you are not coming to office these days, Chelsea told me that you are not feeling well?" that's what I gave reason to our secretary Chelsea for not coming.

"Actually after the Ad shoot, Staff is saying bad things about me."

"What bad things?"

"That...., that we are dating each other." I told him the real reason, I was really frustrated to attend the office and hear them gossiping about me.

His face turned serious but then he was laughing mindlessly. I frowned in irritation.

"It sounds great. I think we should start dating actually."

"I am not that kind of material Mr. Zack. You are at wrong place. I am not comfortable to work where my image is getting spoiled. In fact I am thinking of resigning this job."

"No. I won't let you go." He said in rush in his usual commanding tone.

"I have my freedom to take my life's decision. You are no one to stop me."

"I liked your confidence." He smirked. "Alright but at least you will allow me to celebrate your birthday with you.... as your friend?"

"Ok." I said sighing.

****

He came in the evening to pick up me in his white Mercedes car. I was wearing the same black velvet fabric dress which I bought to wear on this day. I thought I am not going to celebrate my birthday this year since I broke up with Liam and now Karen was not here to accompany me. But fortunately I am going to celebrate with a very handsome guy, Zack Adams.

Though I have agreed to celebrate my birthday with him that doesn't mean I fell for his charms if he thinks so.

"Hello, Shall we go?" Zack asked breaking my reverie. He extended his hand to take my hand.

"Yes," I said giving my hand in his. He smiled and walked me towards his car. He opened the door for me and I sat on front passenger seat; he sat on driver seat.

I could see his eyes on me though he was driving the car. After a minute silence he said, "You are looking very pretty."

"Thanks." "Umm where are you going to take me?" I asked to make myself comfortable because I know my cheeks are flushing red.

"It's surprise, you will get to see after 30 minutes." He said.

"Okay." I am not sure to trust him, I was feeling little tense though I know he will not be harmful. I closed my eyes and tried to dissipate my nervousness.