Love me till eternity - Book XIV (Part 3)

"Liam, this is too much. I won't allow you to call her and I am keeping your mobile with me."

"Greta, please."

"No means no. Liam, she is making you pathetic boyfriend. On your birthday, she left you alone. And now you are calling her for nth time and she is not even bothered to pick up your call."

"You are misunderstanding her. She told me that she had work. But I don't know why she is not picking my calls. What's wrong with her? I need to go and see"

"Oh Liam. You are being stupid now. Rebecca is career oriented, ambitious girl. All she cares is her office and work. You are pastime for her. When she feels that she is bored, she comes to meet you. Are you getting what I am saying? Grow up Liam. Don't be so blind in love." Greta said.

Liam was silent; he was so confused to process what's happening suddenly and why Rebecca avoiding him. He was worried about Rebecca a while before but now his mind is diverted.

"You know Liam, Love should be from both sides. I gave my true love to Mark, my ex-boyfriend but he just doesn't care about me. Whenever he was in good mood, he talks sweetly other times he treats me as if I am waste piece. We made love so many times at his farm house; I even gave him my virginity but all he wanted was physical pleasure. He broke up with me and then flew to New-york. He left me just like that, I was so heartbroken Liam, I felt to finish this meaningless life. I don't know why I am living this spiteful life." Greta said wiping her crocodile tears so that Liam would feel bad for her.

Liam came to her side and took her in circle of his arms rubbing her spine up and down. Greta hugged him and cried on his chest as if she is most vulnerable. She is such a sly actress.

"Don't cry angel, please...it's ok..I am here for you. And don't even think of dying." Liam said caressing her hairs. She smiled wickedly and patted her back mentally for her award winning acting.

****

I can't believe this.

How could he be so insensitive to me?

It's almost a week, I resist visiting Liam's café; I refused to take his calls; I avoided talking with him but he did only ten phone calls until yesterday And I got only two messages from him on WhatsApp that "Where are you?" "Why you are not taking my calls?" That's it. Can't he just come here to see me and ask me directly? Don't I have right to get mad over him? Why the hell he is not trying to sort out the things. Don't I mean anything to him, is that so? Oh god! I am losing my sanity and crying deadly missing him already. What should I do now?

I kept myself occupied with work but then I couldn't stop thinking about him. Liam, why this is happening between us? Why did you change suddenly? I couldn't help but cry my heart out every night, it is so painful to accept that Liam doesn't need to know the reason why I am upset on him. Is this happening because of Greta? She is bad influence to him and I am sure she is trying to spoil our relationship. I need to mend all the things before its too late. Tomorrow I will meet Liam. With these thoughts I drifted to sleep.

**** 

To be continued....

**Remember to Vote, Comment and Share. Love you all. **