Love me till eternity - Book XIV (Part 1)

"It is beautiful to express love....

And even more beautiful to feel it. "

****

"hii baby,"
"hii......, come in baby doll."
"I am 64 kg fatty girl Liam, do I look like baby doll from any angle?" I said rolling my eyes though I liked what he said.
He chuckled and pulled my cheeks.
"You don't look fatty Rebecca, you are my chubby sweet potato." Saying he kissed my cheeks soundly and bit my tip of nose lightly. I smiled shyly; he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I rested my head on his strong chest inhaling his deep manly scent.

I felt his hands slithering inside my blue silky top and started caressing my back, his lips were kissing my neck passionately and his breathing was hot suddenly. It felt so amazing but I had to stop him, before it goes out of control.

"Liam.....Liam" I said through my erratic breathing, he just moaned, licking my earlobe then again his mouth went to kiss my jaw and neck. With so much difficulty I pulled his head away and stopped him kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry." he muttered under breath when he realized his mistake.
"It's ok Liam. Don't say sorry please." I bit my lower lip nervously.

"How was your day? Had customers increased today?" I asked to dispel the awkwardness.

Liam's father passed away last month and the only property he left for him was this café. The cafe was famous for the special Mocha and Espresso made by uncle (Liam's father) but don't know why this happen suddenly, he had measure heart attack and he expired but the loan he had taken for this café was yet to be paid. As his son now it was Liam's responsibility to repay the remaining loan uncle had taken.

Liam had to finish his engineering yet but now it was difficult for him to run the café and to do engineering at the same time. Also the customers were reducing because no one can make that amazing Mocha and Espresso like uncle used to make for their customers. I was helping Liam in every possible way I could.

Liam was broken mentally and emotionally after uncle's death. He was so frustrated due to the sudden responsibilities bumped on him; he was worried about his future, his engineering and earning money to meet the expenses, to repay the loan. I stood by his side as always and became his support. I love him so much and I can do anything for Liam; he is my life, I am living for him.

I searched on internet and took help of so many YouTube videos, I was trying my best to make Mocha and Espresso to taste delicious. Three days back Liam approved my efforts, I was on cloud nine when Liam said that finally the Mocha and espresso made by me tasted awesome. I taught the recipe to Liam and his two waitresses. I hope they will learn fast and once people taste it, I am sure there will be more customers in this café. I am dying to see Liam's happy face when he will see crowd in his café.

"Yes Rebecca, today there were ten customers extra than yesterday. Looks like we are improving! All credit is yours." Liam said excitingly and gave me hug. "Congrats Liam, I am very happy for you." I said smiling contently.

"Ok Liam, let's purchase some grocery for you and have some celebration for our little success. What say?" I said pulling out of his hug.

"Sure baby" he entwined my fingers with his and we went out.

To be continued....

Thank you so so much to all the lovely readers for their lovely support. 

Please Vote, comment and Share with your friends!