Love me till eternity - Book VIII

"Beware, some people will sell you a dream and deliver a nightmare

"Beware, some people will sell you a dream and deliver a nightmare."

...........

I don't know how to handle this matter. I don't know how Blake will react when I will tell him about this. I am feeling so heavier in my chest. I couldn't concentrate on anything since I came to know about my pregnancy. I just hope that Blake won't get mad at me. We did it together so we will handle this together.

My chain of thoughts was broken with sudden knocking sound on the door. I rose up from armchair and went straight to open the door. I know its Blake outside. We are meeting after one week and I am just dying to see him.

As soon as I unlocked the door, Blake hugged me into tight embrace; raining hot kisses on my lips, neck and shoulders.

I instantly succumbed to his demanding, hot, passion filled kisses,

My hands clasped around his neck for supporting my poor body, I was melting like ice-cram on sizzling brownie. After good minutes I was panting heavily when he finally released my lips.

"Hii.....I missed you so much" Blake said resting his forehead against mine. He smiled with contentment and I felt happy seeing him happy.

"I missed you a lot" I said looking into his eyes, his hairs were messed because of me, I messed them while kissing. His hands were still wrapped around my waist. I missed him a lot. This whole week was too much to bear. I kissed on his both cheeks then pecked his lips.

I saw his eyes darkened with desire but before he starts I wanted to tell him what is eating my head. It's very urgent and should be settled as early as possible.

Before I could speak up my mouth was sealed again by Blake's mouth into demanding, hungry kisses. He shut the door quickly and pinned me across the wall. His hands squeezed my breasts while he thrust his tongue into my mouth.

"I want to take you now Kristen." his voice was hoarse and his breathing was hot against my sensitive skin. His hands massaging my spine up and down vigorously. 

I was very weak and powerless to handle the intense erotic waves burning my core. Before my mind could process anything I was lying naked on my bed. I don't remember how Blake manages to strip me so fast. I saw him throwing his shirt and jeans on the floor. He smiled wickedly before pulling away his underwear and in blink he hovered on me.

"Blake wait" I said in rush.

Ignoring my words, he plastered his strong, toned body on my delicate body. My whole body set on fire as his mouth stroked and sucked every inch of my bare skin.

"Blake" I tried to push him but he groaned and pushed my hands up, his mouth instantly wrapped on my left breast and tugged my nipple. My body trembled with extreme pleasure oozing due to his assaulting kisses and touch.

Blake pulled away from me and I got a chance to catch my breath. Blake grabbed his pants and fished out a small packet. He hurriedly tore the packet and put the condom on his erected cock.

"Be ready to land in heaven babe"

Blake said with mischievous glint in his eyes while opening my legs but I quickly shut my legs and crawled away. Blake scowled.

"Hey, What happened? Come on babe, I am starving already, don't kill me"

He said in desperate tone. But now I can't let go this chance, I need to speak my concern right now, then only I will feel better.

I heaved a long sigh, bracing myself I told him,

"I am...........I am pregnant Blake."

to be continued ......

 Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Share. Love xoxo