Ecstasy

"Whats your problem?" Aubrey questioned.

"I had a long day." I answered.

"At the strip club..." Melvin mumbled. I smacked his forehead and mean mugged him.

"What?" Aubrey asked cluelessly.

"Nothing." We all responded quickly.

"Y'all niggas don't tell me shit!" She rolled her eyes and walked out the door.

"Somebody's mad..." I commented watching her slam the door.

"Baby come back!" Melvin yelled following behind Aubrey.

Ace shook his head and spoke,

"Why don't you just tell her?"

"I don't trust her." I said bluntly.

"I met her a week ago, Mel just need to control his girl." I shrugged.

Ace laughed and dismissed the conversation. We sat on the couch making jokes and talking about anything. A few hours later the door burst open.

"Whats up sis?" My twin brother, Aaron asked. I jumped off the couch and gave him a hug.

I haven't seen this nigga in a while. He took off with his white "fiancé" Lisa. I say "fiancé" because i don't see a ring yet. Aaron knows about my lifestyle, we never kept anything from each other.

"Where's my niece?" I asked looking around him.

"She's on her way here with Lisa."

I rolled my eyes and let him in. Ace stood up and dapped Aaron. We chilled on the couch for a couple more hours and ended up falling asleep.

Saturday 10:03 a.m.

I woke up in my bed with the covers wrapped around me tight. I'm guessing Aaron put me in the bed when i was sleeping.

I got up did my morning hygiene. I jogged down the steps and started cooking.

"Ooh is this for me?" Ace asked stealing a piece of bacon.

"No!" I took the bacon from him. "I didn't even know you were still here."

"Well i am." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him back.

"Ew not with that breath." I gagged. I fixed Aaron's plate and mines.

"Where's my plate?" Ace asked.

"You got two hands." I responded.

"Oh thats cold."

Aaron ran down the steps, kissed my cheek and took his plate. I sat down and ate when he left the kitchen. When i was done i washed all of the dishes and went upstairs.

I put on my bra and underwear. Threw on some black shorts and a black and white Nike muscle tee. I put on some elite socks and my black and white Nike slides. I fixed my hair into a messy bun and added some small studs. I picked up my keys & phone and walked down the steps. As soon as i reached the door my name was being called.

"Erin where you going with them shorts on?" Aaron asked, trying to be big.

"Nun ya." I replied.

"You got a lil boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Not yet!" I said walking out the door.

I got in my Mustang and saw Ace sitting in the backseat. I jumped at the sight of seeing him.

"Where we going buddy?" He asked with a devious smile on his lips.

"I don't know i was just going to ride around. How the hell did you get in?"

"I have my ways."

I shook my head, started the engine and pulled off.

"Hey could you drop me off at my friends house?" Ace asked.

"Yeah as long as i could chill there."

Ace nodded and directed me to his friend's house. I stopped in front of a house that looked like a mansion. I got out of my car and stood in front of the door. Ace knocked on the door and heaven was brought to me.

Dude was standing at 6'2, brown skin, had a haircut and waves for days, and he was tatted.

"Whats up Ace?" The dude asked dapping him up.

"Whats good?" Ace responded.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him for a minute. Didn't even realize i was licking my lips until he said my name.

"Wassup Erin, you Aaron little sister right?" Dude asked, smirking at me.

I nodded looking up at him. "And your name is?" I asked snapping out of my daze.

"Corey, call me Dice though."

"I think i'll stick to Corey." I said trying my best not to look interested.

"So we on a first name basis now? Oh shit!" Ace said walking in the house.

I followed behind him.

There we bottles on the table and i was fiending for some Peach Ciroc.

"Corey let me get some of this!" I whined.

"Go ahead ma, you ain't even have to ask."

I stood up smiling and grabbed a cup off of the counter. I turned around and saw Corey's head turn real quick.

I laughed to myself and walked back to the sofa.

I poured some Ciroc into my cup and chugged it down.

"Slow down damn!" Ace shouted.

"Nigga shut up, i'm thirsty!" I replied.

"Ooh she thirsty." Corey commented, getting laughs from Ace.

It was whatever though. I poured another cup and drank the next slow.

"So you and Aaron twins?" Corey asked.

"What it look like?" I questioned.

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"Or what?" I snapped. Corey walked over and hovered over me. God he smelled so good.

"Just don't with your feisty ass." He responded, looking down at me. I laughed.

"Man y'all over there boo loving and shit can you at least plug up the game?" Ace asked interrupting.

"Yeah." Corey answered plugging up the game. When he finished getting the Xbox ready he came back and sat next to me.

I was texting Aaron letting him know where i was, while the boys played the game.

"Who you texting?" Corey asked.

"Nun ya." I responded.

"Oh word."

"Yup." I said popping the p.

I looked at my phone and saw that Aaron said Lisa and Cameron were home.

"Ace you got a ride home?"

"Yeah." He responded, too busy playing the game to pay attention.

Corey put his feet on the table, which stopped me from getting past.

"Move." I demanded.

"Where you going?" He asked biting his lip still playing the game. He looked so cute when he was focused.

"To see my baby."

"Who?" He questioned taking his eyes off of the game. I giggled.

"My niece, now can you put your feet down?" He did as he was told and smiled.

"Oh ight." I rolled my eyes at his comment i didn't have time to argue with this nigga.

I walked out the door, got into my car and sped off to see my baby.