Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

Wednesday 11:27 a.m.

I woke up in my bed with Corey and our backs were facing each other. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and walked back into my bedroom. I climbed on all fours and hovered over him.

"Bae, I wanna go see CJ."

He groaned and pushed me away. "Not right now Erin."

"Bae, I wanna fuck." I whispered in his ear and he sat right up.

"Forreal?" He asked holding my waist.

"Hell no nigga now go take me to see my boo."

"You better stop acting like that, he going to start thinking he got hoes."

"What are you saying? That I'm a hoe?"

"No I'm just saying-"

"Yeah aight." I mushed his face and skipped to the bathroom. I was happy as hell.

CJ knows a lot about me and I know a lot about him we just never see each other. Thats my boo though. I took a 20 minute shower wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked Corey, he was all up in his conversation. I walked over to him and snatched his phone out of his hand.

"Who is the fuck is this?"

"Damn, Erin you got this nigga whipped." Ace told me. I laughed and threw Corey back the phone.

"You better chill with all of that shit." He spoke. I flipped him off and started to put on my underclothes.

"Yeah nigga cause she scary." I laughed to myself.

"Oh shit... hold up let me call you back." Corey told Ace. He hung up and ran straight over to me. "You need any help?"

"No go help yourself, go wash your balls damn." He put his hand over his chest and gasped as if he was hurt.

I continued to dress myself in a black greek key print t shirt, black gun leggings and white air force 1s. I put my hair in a bun and wore pearls in my ears for earrings.

I grabbed my phone and jogged down the steps to make a quick breakfast while Corey was in the shower. Time passed and I was now making our plates. We had turkey sausages, scrambled eggs, and a side of toast.

"Oh this is for me?" This nigga was acting like I had no heart at all.

"Duh." I poured ourselves a glass of cranberry juice and started eating.

"So whats up with us?" Corey asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating. "Aight, Erin do you want to be my girl?"

"No." I looked up at him and he got mad.

"Fuck you mean no?" I started cracking up.

"I'm just playing."

"Oh aight." Corey pulled me on his lap and kissed my neck.

"Uh no." I pulled away from him. "I still wanna see my baby so hurry up."

"Chill out." Corey told me. I gave him a straight face and walked out of the kitchen.

"Make sure you clean all that shit up." I said as I walked out.

A few minutes later Corey walked out and pulled me to the car. I got inside and turned on I Just Wanna Party by YG.