Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes! :)

-Miya

I walked into the hotel room there was a California king sized bed, warm vanilla sugar candles lit, and red rose petals all over. Goodluck Charm by Jagged Edge was on replay so the mood was set.

"Aw baby this is so-" I was cut off by a kiss. Not just any kiss but a passionate one. He laid me on the bed and tore off all of my clothes. Corey dropped his pants and hovered over me.

"Let me go raw." He whispered all seductive and shit. I almost fell for it.

"Hell no!" I semi yelled. He dug in his pants and took out a condom.

"Oh so you just knew you was getting some? What if I was to say no."

"Shut up and take this dick." I laughed and he shoved all of himself inside of me. Him thrusting in and out and me digging my nails deep into his back.

Going on thirty minutes he pulled out and grabbed a hold of my boobs. He ate kitty for about ten minutes until I came. I dropped to my knees and stroked him softly. I took all of Corey into my mouth and gave him head for the first time. I guess I was doing good because five minutes into it he nutted in my mouth but I ran into the bathroom and spit it out.

"My bad." He said with a smile, I laid down on the bed and he crawled next to me. "What you doing we not done." He slipped inside of me and hit it from the back. We did two more completely different positions and ended up falling asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I woke up from my deep sleep I turned around and saw Corey sleeping with his big arm wrapped around me. I got out of his grip and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the room seeing clean clothes laid out for me. There was a purple cropped Sacramento jersey, black leather leggings, and white Air Forces. I straightened my hair and checked my phone.

"Shit." I mumbled. I had four missed calls from Lorenzo. I forgot that I had to work last night. Now that I missed work I cant take off all this week and I have to hear Lorenzo's spanish ass.

I walked into the living and sat on Corey's lap.

"So today we gonna chill at Aaron house aight?" Corey says. I nodded. I never agree to sitting in a house full of dudes. I guess the dick got to me. He sat me on the couch and walked into the bathroom. When he came out we picked up our clothes, put them in a bag and checked out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

We were cooling at my brother's house talking about last night. Everybody was telling they business and shit. Corey and I wasn't in for all of that. I haven't told Corey that I work at a strip club and I have a guilty conscience all of a sudden. So today was going to be my last day working there. When the clock hit 6:00 I stood up.

"Whats up Erin?" Corey asked me.

"Can you take me home?" He nodded and told Aaron and them that he'll be back. Thank goodness so he shouldn't be all up in my ass.

When we got to my home I ran up the steps and packed my bag for the club and came back down.

"What do you need a bag for?" He asked.

"I'm about to visit my mom." I lied.

"Oh shit! You and your moms cool now? Thats whats up." I faked a laugh and nodded. "You want me to take you there or nah?"

"Nah I'm good you go home and take care of CJ." I pecked Corey's lips and grabbed my keys. We left out and went our separate ways.

I walked in the club from the back so I wouldn't be seen. "Just the person I wanted to see!" Lorenzo yelled. Fuck.

"My bad boo, you know I've been busy." I told him playing it off.

"Yeah alright Ecstasy keep playing, yo ass will be broke." He walked away from me with a cold stare and I jogged into the dressing room.

"Y'all bitches stink!" I shouted. It smelled like straight up fish covered up with perfume. One of the girls laughed and I rushed to get dressed.

"Ecstasy you're on in 2." One of the workers told me. I nodded placed on my glow in the dark stripper heels and lip stick. This was my last performance so I had to make the best of it.

Don't be mad y'all I know its been a long time! Don't forget to vote and comment. :)

-Miya