Ecstasy

Sorry for any mistakes in advance! :)

1 month later

I was chilling in my bed with my pjs on until Ace came running into my room.

"What the hell you running for?" I asked him.

"Aaron chasing me because i kissed Lisa on the cheek." He spoke quickly. I shook my head.

"So whats good with you and Corey?" Before i could respond Aaron busted through the door, knocking off the hinges.

Aaron tackled Ace and kept him on the floor.

"You not going to help me Erin?" Ace asked helplessly.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

Aaron grabbed a marker and wrote on Ace's Jordans.

"Man! You know how i am with my sneakers." Ace snapped. Aaron and I laughed and he walked out of the room.

"And you ain't even help me. What kind of a best friend are you?" Ace asked fake crying.

"Nigga suck that shit up you have like 20 more pairs." I replied. He nodded and walked out of my room.

"One of y'all better fix my damn door!" I yelled after Ace walked out.

After contemplating on where i was going to go i decided to apologize to Corey. I took a 10 minute shower, did my morning hygiene and moisturized my body. I put on a bra and underwear. Wore high waisted camouflage pants, a black tank top, an army fatigue jacket, and black vans. I added gold hoops, a gold chain, and a gold bracelet. I fixed my hair into a fishtail braid going to the side.

I walked downstairs and waved to Lisa.

"Hey Lisa." I smiled. "Where's Cammy?"

"With mama." Aaron spoke for Lisa.

"Oh." I said simply. Mama wasn't a fan of me being a stripper. She kicked me out and i stayed with Aaron until i gained enough money to buy a house of my own. Mama doesn't know that Aaron and i killed dad though.

"Where you going?" Lisa asked.

"To Corey's house." The house got quiet and i walked towards the door.

"Don't do anything i wouldn't Erin." Aaron told me. I looked at him with a confused face and headed to Corey's.

I knocked on the door and Corey opened the door a crack, he didn't have a shirt on and he wore sweatpants. I looked up at him with concerned eyes. He looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep in days.

"Erin." He cleared his throat. " Now isn't a good time." I stared at him and walked closer to the door.

"Why not?" As soon as the word not slid out of my mouth a heard a baby crying.

"Who's at the door babe?" A female voice asked. I pushed the door open and saw a woman holding a baby boy. The baby looked about 2 years old.

"Who is this Corey?" I asked, trying to keep my composure, while staring at the woman with the baby.

"I'm Bambi who the hell are you?" I laughed lightly, as she handed the baby to Corey.

"Baby girl you lucky there's a baby present." I said looking dead in her face. "I'm going to ask again, who is this Corey?" He stood there silent just staring at me.

"I'm his girlfriend!" Bambi yelled.

"Girlfriend?" I scoffed and turned to Corey. "So you was laying up with me while you had a baby mama chilling all up in your house? Where's the dog Corey? Where is your concern now? For 3 months i thought i knew you, but all that shit was a lie. Maybe if you would have told me i wouldn't have a problem with it because i love kids, but you lied Corey. You sat up here and lied to my fucking face."

"Hell yeah he lied bitch! You was nothing but a side." Bambi shouted flipping her stiff weave.

"Bambi shut up cause you was the same hoe that sat up in the bathroom popping all that shit to your homegirl about how you left the baby on the doorstep. You trifling as hell! You don't have the right to call me out of my name when you left a baby on the stoop. You don't even have the right to call yourself a mother." I snapped and Bambi was on hush mode.

Corey handed Bambi the baby boy and walked towards me.

"Baby i'm sorry." I slapped him and walked out of the house. I got into the car and made my way back to my house. It took all the strength in me not to break down crying and not to whoop Bambi's ass.

Its short and late, but i wanted some drama.

•Is there more to Corey's side of the story?

•Will Corey and Erin get back together?

-Miya