Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

It was 10:00 at night Ace, Corey and I pulled up to what I'm guessing is the trap house.

"This y'all trap house?" I asked them.

"Hell nah, we just here to get the shit we need." Corey answered.

"I hope these niggas don't try to play no games, I'm just trying to get these guns and then we out." Ace said stepping out of the car.

We walked around the house and knocked on the back door. This buff light skin dude opened the door.

"Whats up Ace, long time no see." The dude said dapping him up. He had a nice top fade, but his grills threw me off.

"Yeah I know look we came to get some stuff." Old dude nodded and we followed him to the back. We walked past hella rooms, they all smelled like vagina and weed.

Corey walked behind me hella close, like he was waiting for something to pop off. We walked into a room with guns, ammunition, knives and all stacked up on shelves and hung onto walls. The dude handed me a 9mm.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I asked him.

"You little so you get a little gun."

"This nigga must got me fucked up." I mumbled. " Them motherfuckers got rifles and you gonna hand me this little ass pistol."

Ace laughed and practiced shooting at a dummy.

"Alright little one." I gave old dude back the gun and he dropped an ARX-160 in my arms.

"This shit heavy!" I yelled and shifted the rifle in my hands. He laughed and walked me into a little area with targets and dummies.

"Aight, use the laser and shoot the target directly in the middle." I cocked the gun, aimed at the target forgetting about the laser and pulled the trigger.

"Oh shit!" Ace yelled. "Shawty got game!" I laughed and put the gun down. I hit the target right in the middle.

"But she forgot the laser." The guy told Ace.

"V shut up." Ace told him.

"Word his gold teeth head ass just jealous." Everybody laughed at my joke and V looked at me with a straight face.

"Nigga feeling salty as fuck." Corey commented. I laughed and cocked the gun again.

"Don't forget the laser this time." I turned on the laser and shot at the target. I put the gun down and looked, I was about 3 inches away from the center.

"Looks like shawty game ain't that good." V said.

"Nah nigga its this gun." I told him and he started laughing. Corey was in the corner packing up hella shit. V walked me over to a dummy and made me stand at least 2 feet away.

"Aight now I want you to shoot him in his forehead, laser or no laser you just do you." I nodded. I loaded the ARX, cocked it back aimed at the forehead to my best ability, and pulled the trigger.

"You were close." V told me. I put the gun down and looked where I shot the dummy.

"Yo Erin, you shooting niggas between they eyes and shit!" Ace yelled. This nigga stay clowning. I laughed and tried again, but I kept shooting the dummy between the eyes.

"Aight y'all we gotta move." Corey told us. I nodded and hugged V lightly.

"Thanks for the help V."

"No problem shawty." He walked us out of the room and as soon as he shut the door the lights turned out.

Somebody grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. Whoever it was had big arms, so I knew it was a dude. I bit their hand and kicked old dude where no man should be kicked.

"Shit." The dude yelled and fell the ground. I ran in the dark clueless to where I was going. I was pulled into a room and thrown in chair.

"The fuck? Y'all better turn on these lights cause I don't fuck with the dark."

When they turned on the lights I saw...

• Who did Erin see?

• Where did Corey & Ace go?

• Who shot Aaron?

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)

-Miya