Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes :)

-Miya

There were big ass groups of men standing hella close as I set foot on the stage. Wicked Games played and I did my final routine. I danced around the pole and climbed up it upside down. I did some acrobatics shit at the top of it swinging my body in a circle coming down. I crawled at the end of the stage and twerked in front of some random dude he slid some money in my thong and I was on to the next. I bent over in front of another guy as my boobs draped down in his face and he tucked some money in my bra. I backed away from the crowd, did some floor work and ended my routine on the pole.

When I walked back to the dressing room and put my money away Lorenzo walked up to me.

"There is a group of dudes in the back, do what you need to do to please them." Lorenzo said. I scoffed and walked into the back.

The group of dudes were drunk as hell! As soon as I walked in they shouted and gassed my head. There was this one dude that caught my eye all sitting in the back drinking whatever was in his red cup. I poured myself something to drink and walked over him.

"Corey?!" I yelled surprised.

"I only allow family to call me that." He replied all nonchalant and shit.

"Oh so I'm not family now?"

"Nah, you just a two dollar hoe." I grew heated. How dare he call me out of my name. I threw my drink at Corey and punched him in the chest. Out of nowhere Melvin ran up to us and held me back.

"You were supposed to be at home taking care of your child!" I screamed flipping a chair.

"And what if I was? Would that give you the ability to sneak out and strip for some dusty ass old men?"

"No thats fucked up Corey-"

"Nah Erin, you know whats fucked up? The fact that you lied to me on your mama. I don't have a mother and you know that. The things I would do the get the love from a woman figure." I shook my head knowing he was right.

"Just go home and be responsible for-"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do Erin!" Corey yelled at me. I was scared as hell he had me jumping out of my skin. Tears filled my eyes as I got out of Melvin's grip.

I walked to the door and then men that was gassing my head were giving me hard stares. "The fuck y'all looking at?!" I shouted. They shook they heads and looked away. I slammed the door on my way out.

I really fucked up. If I would have told Corey about me being a stripper things could've worked out but they didn't. I had to mess up something good, well shit at least I got my brother.

I grabbed my bag from the dressing room and went to Aaron's house. It was 2:00 in the morning and I was praying that somebody in the house was up. I knocked on the door a few times and Lisa answered it.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked me pulling me inside. My eyes were red and I was still shaking from when Corey yelled at me. I nodded.

"Who was at the door babe?" Aaron asked and then looked at me. "Where the hell ya clothes at?" I looked down and forgot that I had my stripper clothes on.

"Nevermind that, I have to talk to you brother." I told him with fear filled eyes. He sensed something and did that twin connection shit we got.

"Aight, go get changed and then tell me whats up."

I took a shower and threw on a sports bra, panties, a tie dyed oversized t shirt and nike shorts. I put my hair into a ponytail and went back down stairs to see my brother fixing the pull out bed for me.

"Awwww Aaron you're so nice!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, now tell me whats up."

"Corey found out."

"Fuck Erin, how did he take it."

"Do you think I would be sitting here if he took it well?"

"True. But what exactly happened?"

"Long story short L sent me to the back, Corey tweaked on me, I threw a drink on him and flipped a chair."

"You a physco." I laughed at Aaron.

"Nah but he yelled me like on some dad type shit. That was the second time I have ever been scared of a man." Tears filled in my eyes and Aaron came over and hugged me.

"He ain't gonna do nothing Erin, and if so Imma have to bust a cap in his ass straight up." I laughed as a tear fell and Aaron quickly wiped it. "Ain't no need to cry sis, I got you. I'll do anything for you believe that. We've been there for each other through thick and thin. You have never left my side and I thank you for that shit. You will always be my number one."

"I love your douchebag head ass." He laughed and we hugged tight like we used to when we were little kids.

"Love you too sis."

Awwww, I love Erin and Aaron relationship. More to come....

-Miya