Ecstasy

Sunday 8:17 p.m.

I arrived at the strip club and chilled in the dressing room until it was my time to go on stage.

"Ecstasy you're up! Make that money girl." Lorenzo semi-yelled.

I smiled slightly and walked out on stage once the DJ announced my name. This time 2012 blasted through the speakers. Once i finished my routine i walked to the end of the stage and picked up my money. I tried my best not to be noticeable, but i needed to find my brother. I gave up on the search because of the dim lights and walked off the stage.

"You did alright Ecstasy." One of the girls in the dressing room commented.

I nodded and put my money in my bag. Just as i was about to get out of these slutty clothes Lorenzo came in.

"Hey Ecstasy some guy asked for you in the back." Lorenzo said.

"Can you just get someone else?" I replied in an annoyed tone. All i could think about was who was with my brother.

"No, he wants you now lets go!" I rolled my eyes and walked into the back room. There were a couple of dudes back there but none of them looked like the type my brother would hang out with.

"Aye ma, what can 900 get me?" The guy asked smirking. He looked about 21 so i was alright. I walked over to him and gave him a lap dance. 5 minutes into it and i felt his bulge.

"So Erin when you gonna let me fuck?" He whispered into my ear. I kept going until 5 more minutes passed and then i stood. He pulled me back down and rubbed the inside of my thigh. He gave me 1100 and i was satisfied.

I drove back home in my comfortable clothes ready to take a bath. Niggas touching me and shit, i should've cursed his ass out. I arrived at my house put the key into the lock and immediately ran upstairs.

I ran myself some bath water and got undressed waiting until it finished. Once it was done i got inside and stayed there listening to Pandora on my phone.

I got out and put lotion on my body. I put on a black Nike sports bra and black underwear. I wore some black booty shorts and left my hair how it was. It was now getting curlier by the minute because of all the sweat. I slipped on my tan Polo hat and some elite socks.

The doorbell rung and all of Aaron's friends came rushing into my house smelling like weed and alcohol.

"Nope! Turn y'all asses around and try that shit again." They walked out of the door and came in slowly.

"Thank you." I smiled and walked into the kitchen. Aaron didn't say a word to me and i knew he wanted to talk, but i was just too tired. I noticed Keon sitting on the couch with a pillow over his pants.

"Get my pillow off your john bro!" I yelled running up to him and snatching the pillow off of his lap. I laughed at what i saw he had a huge boner and we all started laughing. I strutted back into the kitchen and continued to make myself some dinner. I sat on a stool and sighed. I was all lonely because Corey wasn't here and we have been getting closer. He was like my best friend next to my brother.

When i finished cooking the Shrimp Scampi I made a plate and walked up the steps with my food. I put Aaron up a plate because i know how he gets.

I was sitting on my bed eating and watching reruns of The Boondocks. I was rudely interrupted by Keon nasty ass getting my bed.

"Nah son, you gotta get up!"

"Erin when you gonna let me fuck?" I rolled my eyes and put my plate down.

"Nigga what don't you get? I Do Not Like You!" I broke the words down for him.

"Oh yeah because of Dice right?"