Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

I'm sitting here at work supposed to be teaching these kids how to do hand stands but their stories got me dying.

"Blair you cant go around talking shit, you ass can get bopped like that." Olivia told her.

"Liv I ain't even worried about that I got the hands." Blair replied.

"Yeah aight." Everybody started throwing shade.

"You say you got the hands but last month India was thrashing ya ass." Jakayla commented.

"Aye y'all finna stop coming at my shawty like that." Mariah told everybody.

I hated to break it up but I had to teach them something. "Aight y'all we gotta get these hand stands together cause they're looking reckless."

"Erin don't be tryna fade us I bet you cant even do a hand stand." Mason told me.

I scoffed and raised my eyebrow. "Oh word?" I started off with a strong handstand, going into my bridge and dropping into my split.

"Oh shit Erin can you teach me that!" Blair yelled running over to me. I laughed and looked at the time.

"Not today guys." She sucked her teeth.
"But since Blair wanna suck her teeth y'all can do your handstands on the wall and give me 30 push ups."

"Damn Blair you always fucking something up." Mason told her.

They did as they were told and class was over. I said my goodbyes and ran out the door to pick up Darren and Ace. We were going to chill at my mother's house for a minute really catching up on old times.

I banged on Ace's door until he opened it.

"Hold the fuck up, now I know you not banging on my damn door like you the police." Ace finally answered.

"Throw on a shirt, tell Darren to come outside and get y'all asses in my car." I walked back to my car and sat in the drivers seat.

"You gotta get up." Darren told me standing at my door.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like the way you drive." I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone.

"So are you going to get up-"

"Nigga you better sit yo ass in the backseat." I spoke.

"What you mean I gotta sit in the back."

"What the fuck don't you understand are you slow? Get. The. Fuck. In. The. Back."

Darren stuck his middle finger up at me and climbed his tall ass in the back.
Ace walked out and hopped in the front seat.

"Ha yo ass sitting in the back." Ace joked.

"Kiss my black ass."

"You know damn well he'll be happy to do that shit too." Darren andI started cracking up while Ace mugged us both.

"Anyways, we missing somebody wheres Corey?" Ace asked me.

"So let me tell you what happened at work today-" I started.

"Erin where's Corey?"

"With his baby mama the fuck, Im not his damn keeper."

"Bambi? Man that dumb broad, lets roll up over there cause I'm tryna see a fight."

"Hold up Ace did you just say Bambi?" Darren asked him.

"Yeah why?"

"That's Shanique's big sister."

"Oh shit..."

"They ain't finna do shit." I pulled up to Mama's house and we all rolled out. Ace rung the doorbell, I was still a little afraid of being around my mother. I understand we made up but its not that easy to get close again.

"Hey cousin!" Mila yelled and opened her arms for a hug. I hugged her and walked inside.

"Whats up ma?" Darren asked Mila. I turned around to see him licking his lips. The fuck this nigga thought this was.

"Oh hell nah." I pulled Darren away. "She got a man."

"I don't see him." I laughed and looked around for my mother but instead I locked eyes with Corey. I walked over to Ace who was in the kitchen looking in the oven. This nigga stay hungry I thought.

"What the fuck his he doing here?" I asked him referring to Corey.

"Welllllll, he asked me what I was doing today." I twisted Ace's nipple and he screamed. I let go and he ran over to Corey. "Son you gotta get the stepping."

"Nah let me talk to Erin right quick." Corey walked over to me and stood behind me.

"Excuse me but you're blocking my light." I told him getting up he grabbed my wrist and I looked up at him.

"I kicked her out. Erin Im trying to change, Im trying to be better for CJ Im trying to make an us." He looked deep into my eyes.

"Its too late for all of that trying." I replied.

"Its never to late." Corey grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back deepened the kiss. Corey fills the piece of my heart that is missing. I needed him, I wanted him I craved Corey. He pulled away and whispered onto my lips, "I love you." I pecked his lips again and smiled.
"I love you too."

"Well isn't that sweet." Darren commented and started clapping. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"So where's ya bae?" Ace asked Mila. Mila looked at me and I looked at Corey. Nobody really talked about Mila's boyfriend because she believe's that he's coming back soon. That nigga still got 4 years left.

"Pharrel is in jail." Mila answered looking down at her fingers.

"Phantom?" Ace asked.

"Who?" Mila questioned.

"Corey thats Melvin's brother!" Ace shouted and Corey looked wide eyed at Mila.

"Aight y'all we finna go out tonight and turn up." Darren quickly changed the subject.

"True." I responded.

"No regrets." Darren told everybody. We looked at each other and nodded.

"No regrets."

All this damn family everybody all related to each other. Just a quick update. Unfortunately Ecstasy is coming to an end. Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Miya