Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

1 month later

It's been four weeks since that whole incident with Corey and Dominick. Dominick kept his word and continued to be around me. He has been taking me on multiple dates but nothing more. We have a strict no catching feelings rule that we both agree to.

Today I was getting ready for a job interview. I was going to be a dance instructor at my former dance school when I was younger. The owner and manger is retiring and she wanted someone known to take over the school. I wore a strange waters tee, black leggings and purple socks with my adidas flip flops. My hair was in a messy bun with a black headband.

"E you ready?" Dominick yelled from downstairs. Yes Nick was taking me to the interview/audition.

"I don't know you tell me." He jogged up the stairs, walked into my room and looked at my outfit.

"You look aight."

I raised my eyebrow and shot a look at him. "Aight?"

"I didn't stutter." Dominick walked over and held my waist.

"Nah Nick, since I look aight you gotta keep your hands to yourself." I pulled away from him and walked to the door. Dominick followed close behind and smacked my butt.

"My bad I was just tempted-"

"Yeah and in a minute I'm gonna be tempted to kick your ass." Dominick started laughing and started lightly massaging my shoulders.

"Why so tense? Tonight you wanna relieve some stress?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I knew what he meant. Nick wanted to get high and mess around but I don't know if I'm gonna let him go that far. We got into my car and headed towards the dance school.

"So what am I supposed to do while you in there?" Dominick asked me as we walked inside.

I pointed to the chair in some type of waiting area. "You'll be aight." He flipped me off and I looked at the receptionist.

"Hi I'm here for an interview with Mrs. Agron." I told the female.

"And you are?"

"Erin Jones."

"Just walk through those two doors and they will be ready for you."

"Here go buy some ice cream or something and if you use up all my gas you better fill it up." I tossed my keys to Dominick and he started dying little did he know I was dead ass.

I walked through the doors and saw Mrs. Agron with a familiar young man.

"Hey Erin, oh my goodness you have gotten so big." Mrs. Agron told me as she opened her arms for a hug.

"I know, and who is this?" I asked her referring to the guy."

"Oh this is my son Darren."

"Darren?" I was surprised.

"Whats good baby." I laughed a little. Darren was one of my close friends when I did dance class here.

"Alright so Erin, what are you going to do for us?" Mrs. Agron asked. I stood up and took off my shoes.

"Acrobatics of course." I smiled and began stretching.

"Damn you that flexible?" Darren questioned. "And you single shit the things I would-"

"Shut your damn mouth with your nasty ass." Mrs. Agron told him. I started cracking up Darren was always a little freak.

When I was finished stretching I began to do handstands, splits, bridges, complicated yoga positions and all.

Mrs. Agron, Darren and I talked a bit more and she told me that I would be teaching the juniors acrobatics.

"So when are the days again?"

"Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5:00 to 7:30 and Saturday morning at 10:00 to 12:30."

"Alright cool, thank you Mrs. Agron." We came in for a hug and I gave Darren a hug.

"Whats your number Erin?" Darren asked me.

"Your mother has it." I winked and walked out of the room. I was happy as hell time to celebrate. I pulled out my phone and called Dominick.

"Where are you with my car?"

"Chill out E, I'm around the corner."

"Okay well come pick me up because I'm done."

"Did you get the job?"

"You'll find out as soon as you bring your ass to this dance school." I hung up and waited outside for him, this nigga was taking forever. He finally pulled up and I got in the car.

"Around the corner my ass." I commented.

"Aye yo watch when we get in the house." Dominick told me.

"Ooh I'm scared."

"You saying that now just watch. Did you get the job?" I started cheesing hella hard.

"Yeah."

"Thats whats up no more pole."

"Nigga I've been stopped."

"You never know." I flipped Dominick off and we walked into the house.

Dominick picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Oh boyyyy." I groaned. Nick ran up the stairs, into my bedroom and threw me on the bed.

He pulled my leggings and underwear down.

"The fuck are you doing." I asked.

"I told you to watch when we get in the house." Before I could ever respond I felt his tongue in my cat. He went at it for at least 10 minutes until I came. He looked up at me with a smirk and pulled my underwear and leggings back up.

"Now that damn attitude better change." He told me. I just stared at the nigga speechless. Dominick pulled out a blunt and we sat in my room getting high, nothing new.

The chapter is ass I know but thank @YungDae for making me update :). My reads don't match my votes and comments though, got me feeling some type of way...

-Miya