Ecstasy

"Auntie!" Cameron yelled running to the door.

"Hey Cammy!" I said smiling picking up my 3 year old niece.

"Hey Erin." Lisa stated, waving at me.

"Whats up?" I walked over to the couch and played with Cameron.

"So you was chilling with Corey?" My brother asked looking at me.

I smiled into Cameron's face hiding the fact that i was cheesing about Corey.
"Yeah, he cool people."

"True." He said dismissing the conversation.

I nibbled on Cameron's fingers making her laugh. This little girl is too cute. She's mixed with black and white. She kind of looks like Jazmine from The Boondocks.

Two hours passed and it was now 8:30.
Cameron was knocked out in my arms.
I took her upstairs and laid her down in my bed. I surrounded her with pillows because i didn't want her to fall. I closed the door a little and walked back downstairs to see hella people here.

"What the hell?" I asked Aaron.

"What? We just chilling." I shook my head at his response.

Ace, Melvin, Aubrey, Corey, Lisa, Aaron, and one other dude was crowding up the house.

"Whats up ma?" The unknown dude asked, nodding at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Keon don't nobody want you!" Aaron announced.

"Besides thats Corey's girl." Ace said.
Neither Corey or me denied it. I looked over at him and he was staring at me.

"Look they ain't even deny it." Melvin added, smirking at me.

"Come over here Erin, you acting like you don't know nobody." Aaron spoke patting the spot next to him.

"I'm claustrophobic." I responded.
Aaron shook it off.

I had a couple of shots in the next few hours. I ended up sitting on Corey's lap, because of all the people.

"We should play truth or dare!" Ace shouted.

"Word." We all agreed.

"Aight, if you don't do the dare you gotta take off a piece of clothing and take a shot. Vice versa for truth."

We all nodded.

"Okay, Erin truth or dare?" Ace asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever french kissed a girl."

"Yeah." I said like it was nothing.

"Oooh i wanna see that!" Keon yelled, which made us all laugh.

"Um... Aaron truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." he responded.

"I dare you to say yes to everything for the next two days."

"Aight i could take it." he said shrugging. "Keon i dare you to give Ace a lap dance."

"Chill you on that gay shit!" We all laughed at Ace. I'm surprised that Keon actually did it.

"Okay! Corey i dare you to kiss Lisa." Keon spoke.

"Nigga are you high?" Corey responded taking off his shirt.

"Oh ight." Aaron commented.

About a hour later i was the only one with a shirt still on. Everyone else was in boxers or in a bra and panties.

"Okay Erin i dare you to kiss me." Corey said. I took off my shirt and sighed.

"These lips are special." I replied.

"Both sets?" Corey asked with a smirk playing on his lips. I laughed and didn't answer his question.

After we were done playing truth or dare. Everybody who didn't live here got dressed and left except Corey.

"You don't have to stay and clean." I told him while watching him pick up a cup.

"Its cool." He responded grabbing a garbage bag.

"Erin we out." Aaron said walking down the steps with Cameron in his arms.

"Wait!" I ran over to him and kissed Cameron's forehead.

He smiled at me and whispered, "Don't do anything i wouldn't." I laughed and closed the door when he walked out.

I turned around and saw that the house was halfway clean.

"Damn." I said aloud. Corey looked up and smiled.

"When you gonna put your shirt back on?" He asked laughing. I looked down and noticed all i had on was some shorts and socks.

"Oh word? You don't like what you see?"

"Its aight..." He said leaning against the counter.

"I guess you really don't want that kiss." I shrugged.

"Don't worry i'm gonna get it sooner or later."

"You confident." I said laughing. He nodded.

We finished cleaning. I walked up the stairs with Corey following behind me.

I stopped in front of my door and spoke, "You not going home?"

"Nah." He replied looking down at me.

"Well you can sleep over there." I said pointing to the room across from mine.

"Girl move ain't nobody gonna try nothing." He said pushing past me lightly. I laughed and closed the door.