Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

I sat on my bed with a bowl of pineapples and strawberries watching Boyz N The Hood on Netflix.

"Ricky!" I yelled along with Tre. Old dude, Ricky got shot damn. My phone started ringing and I paused the movie.

"Who is this?"

"Damn Erin thats how you answer the phone?" I thought for a moment.

"Dominick?"

"Yeah, what you doing right now?"

"Watching a movie, chilling."

"Oh word? Let me come through."

"Okay, I'll text you the address."

"Aight." He hung up and I changed my outfit. I put on some navy blue basketball shorts and a white tank top, showing just enough cleavage. I sat on the bed watching the movie until Dominick came.

The doorbell rung and I took my time answering it.

"Whats up?" I asked him as he came in for a hug.

"You live here by yourself?" I nodded and looked around with him.

"Come on." I grabbed his arm and took him upstairs to my room.

"Oh shit is this Boyz N The Hood?" Dominick asked and jumped on my bed.

"Yeah!"

"Yo this is my movie." I laughed and pressed play.

"Damn Ricky just got shot?"

"Yup." I responded biting into a strawberry.

"Let me get one." I passed him my bowl and he bit into a strawberry. I watched him, nigga was looking fine as hell. "Come here." I moved closer to Dominick and he fed me the rest of his strawberry.

"Are you mixed?" I blurted out. He laughed and nodded.

"I'm my mom is Italian and dad is African American."

"Oh word? Y'all got that good ass food." He started laughing again.

"I'm dead ass bruh." He sat up and took out a freshly rolled blunt.

"Wanna hit?" Dominick asked as he lit it.

"Yeah. You gonna have to teach me though cause its my first time."

"Aight open your mouth." I opened it, he put the blunt on my bottom lip and I pressed my top lip on it. "Okay now inhale." I inhaled and Dominick moved the weed away. The smoke came out of my nose.

"You sure this is your first time?" He took a hit and passed it to me.

"Yeah." I inhaled again, exhaled and passed him the blunt. We smoked until we reached our high.

"Bruh." I called Dominick.

"Whats up?" He hovered over me, breathing lightly on my lips.

"Aight son you gotta back up." We started laughing and Dominick leaned in and pecked my lips. I didn't think of it as nothing so I did the same back to him. I guess I just found my friend with benefits. Dominick sat up and rubbed his stomach.

"I got the munchies mane!" I started cracking up. The doorbell rung and I jogged down the steps thinking nothing of it. I looked up and saw Corey.

"Erin just let me explain- wait hold up why are your eyes so red?" Corey started.

Dominick rolled down the steps and yelled, "Cause nigga we high as fuck!" I started dying.

"So you just found a rebound that quick?" Corey asked me.

"He's just a friend, now get the fuck out of here with all of that bullshit."

"Nah Erin, he's not just a friend the nigga don't have a shirt on!"

"Maybe because he was hot?" I spoke questioning my words. Corey pushed past me and grabbed Dominick's neck.

"Get the fuck off of him Corey!" I yelled pulling his arm away from Dominick's neck.

"You see that right there?" Corey pointed to me. "Thats mine." He pushed Dominick against the counter and walked over to me.

"Go home Corey, just stay out of my fucking life." I told him running over to Dominick.

"Erin you don't mean that." He started.

"I do fucking mean it! Now get the fuck out!" He scoffed and walked out of my house slamming the door.

"Are you okay Nick?" I lifted up his chin. He had bruises forming around his neck.

"I'll be alright." I helped Dominick up and walked him back into my room.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked him not really wanting him to go.

"Yeah, looks like you got enough on you're plate bae, but I'll be around." He got up and pecked my lips.

When Dominick left, I grabbed my phone and saw 21 missed calls from Ace and Corey. I threw it at the wall and put my head in my hands. Corey is always fucking something up.

Oh boy.... just a quick update.

•Will Dominick really come around?

•Will Corey and Erin get back together

-Miya