Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked me. As Corey pulled me out of my seat.

"We'll be back." He told her. We walked into the bathroom and he pushed me down on top of the toilet seat cover. Corey leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and he cupped my boobs. I gasped and he took advantage of sliding his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced for a while until I pulled away.

"Whats up?" He asked licking his lips.

"What are we going to do about Melvin?"

"Lets not worry about that right now." He leaned in and I pushed him back.

"You bout horny ass hell, this is something to worry about right now." I said standing up. "I don't know what his motive is and that nigga is not about to be dropping bodies left and right."

Corey sighed and rubbed his head. I walked out of the bathroom and on my way downstairs I heard someone talking.

"But baby I don't want to be here anymore. That nigga is finally dead, I just want to take my daughter and leave." Now I'm not the one to eavesdrop but what she was saying sounded suspicious as hell.

"I cant take her down just like that. Its not that easy." The talking stopped for a moment and then she hung up. I moved away from the door and pretended to be fixing my dress. I looked up and saw Lisa.

"You snake bitch!" I yelled.

"Its not like that Erin really, he has something pinned on me."

"Y'all hoes keep testing me!" I shook my head. She stayed quiet. "What the fuck does he have pinned on you?"

"If I don't do as he says he'll get me locked up."

"So you just gonna kill me, and I'm going to let you so I could save your ass?"

"I had a plan-" She started.

"No bitch, you didn't have a plan did you even love Aaron? Tell the truth."

"Yeah, of course I had love for Aaron." I slapped the shit out of Lisa and Corey walked out of the bathroom.

"Whats going on?" He asked looking at Lisa while she held her face.

"You're lucky thats all I did bitch." I walked down the steps and into the kitchen.

"Hey y'all I'm going to head home." My mother walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back, we hugged for a good 2 minutes.

"I missed you mama."

"I missed you too sweetie."

"Aw, group hug!" Ace shouted. Mila, Ace, Cameron, 3 of my other cousins came in for a group hug.

"Alright you guys I'll see you later." I said my goodbyes and bent down to Cameron.

"If you need anything, anything at all just call me you remember my number right?" She nodded and gave me a hug.

Corey walked down the steps and told everyone goodbye. We got into the car and drove to my house.

"Why did you slap Lisa?" He questioned looking at the road.

"Well, it was more of a backhand like a pimp slap you know what I mean?" He chuckled and then his face turned serious.

"Nah dead ass, what happened?"

"She fucking around with Melvin." He looked at me in shock and shook his head. "He has something over her or some shit."

"Do you know who Phantom is?" Corey asked me. I gave him a straight face.

"Do I look like I fuck around with ghosts?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just asking because thats Melvin's brother his real name is Pharell."

"Pharell sounds familiar."

"Well thats the nigga thats locked up. When I was in the bathroom Ace called me and told me whats up. He got caught with moving dope."

"So if Lisa doesn't kill me she'll get blamed for the dope and Cameron will be parentless." I mumbled.

"Ain't no more deaths around here so don't even worry about that." I looked out the window contemplating on what was going to go down next.

Bruh! Erin and Mama's relationship is getting stronger! :))

•Why does Pharell sound familiar?

•Will Lisa really kill Erin?

•Will Erin and Corey get back together?

Comment your answers and don't forget to vote! No ghost readers! -.-

-Miya