Ecstasy

Sunday 2:48 p.m.

I woke up this afternoon with a banging headache. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Good morning sleepy- eww." Corey stated leaning on the door frame.

I rolled my eyes and wiped my mouth with a piece of tissue.

"I'm gonna go." He said holding his nose and beginning to laugh.

I stood up, flushed the toilet, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes.

I walked back into my room, sat on my my bed and put lotion on my body. I threw on my bra and underwear. I wore a red crop top that had 'talk is cheap' in white letters. I added my white ripped, high waisted jeans and my bred 11s. I fixed my shoulder length hair into loose curls. I topped my outfit off with my Oyster yellow and gold diamond Rolex watch, and sterling silver studs.After i finsished getting dressed i walked down the steps searching for food.

"So you didn't cook anything?" I asked Corey. He looked up from his phone and spoke.

"Nah, i was waiting for you." I rolled my eyes at his response and walked into the kitchen. Corey ran up to me and pulled me back.

"I'm just playing ma, i was gonna take you out." He smiled looking down at me.

"Well then lets go!" I responded flying out the door. We got into my BMW and Corey insisted that he should drive. I let him, he started up the car, and pulled off.

Corey and I arrived at a pancake house and i sighed of relief. Even though it was lunch time i still wanted breakfast. Corey opened the door for me and walked inside behind me.

"Such a gentleman." I commented, sarcastically. He smirked and we stood in line waiting for a table.

"Hi, table for two?" Corey asked the waiter. The waiter showed us to the table we would be sitting at. He walked away once he gave us our menus.

"Hey guys, my name is Alycia and i will be taking your order. Would you like to start off with anything to drink?" She said popping her gum. I mean mugged her on the low, we just go to the table like damn can i relax. Corey caught me and chuckled.

"Whats up? Um let me get a strawberry banana smoothie." Corey ordered.

"Would that be with or without the alcohol?" She asked still smacking on her gum.

"With." He responded quickly.

"Excuse me can you do me a favor and stop smacking your gum?" I interrupted with an attitude. This girl caught an attitude and started rolling her neck.

"And if i dont?" As soon as those words came out of her mouth i stood up. I aint afraid to get it popping in a pancake house. Corey pulled me down and spoke,

"I'm sorry Alycia can we have another waiter or waitress please?" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Now why you do that? If they spit in my food imma beat ya ass." I laughed at how serious Corey was about his food.

"Well she needed to stop popping her gum, ratchet ass." We started cracking up and a new server came to us.

A hour passed and we were finished eating, Corey tipped and i added a couple of pennies. We walked out of the door hand in hand and we didn't even acknolwedge it. Both of us got into the car, started the engine and pulled off.

"Where we going next, Dice?" I questioned.

"I was going to go home, and uh check on my dog. You don't have to call me Dice, we close enough."

"Why do they call you Dice?" I asked curiously.

"I was the best in Street Craps." He replied dusting off his shoulder.

"Yeah alright, i'm going to have to see about that." He laughed at my comment and we continued to talk about anything until we reached his house.

"Aight, i'll hit you up later." He said looking over at me.

"I want to see your dog though." I replied pouting.

"He bites, i ain't tryna risk nothing happening to my future." He responded pecking my cheek. I blushed at what he called me, but at the same time this nigga thought he was slick.

"Alright see you later." Corey got out of the car and i got into the driver's seat.

I drove back home and slid into my bed. I took a nap thinking it was going to be for about 10 minutes but it ended up being a 4 hour nap. I woke up from my nap, did my hygiene all over again and got ready for work. I wore some galaxy leggings, a white tank top and my black and white adidias sandals. I packed black lingere in my bag and trotted down the steps.

"Erin, me and my boys going to the club later so cover up."

"Thanks for the heads up." I replied walking out of the door.

I updated just for y'all, i tried my best to make it long and interesting. Sorry for any mistakes didn't really have time to revise. How do my freaks feel about a freaky scene? Lol, but dont forget to vote! :)

- Miya