Ecstasy

Sorry for any mistakes in advance :)

We arrived at Hershey Park, got our wristbands and walked inside. I held Cameron's left hand and couldn't help but notice that Corey was holding her right.

"I have to pee!" Cameron yelled.

"Alright." I pulled Cameron out of Corey's grip and walked towards the bathroom.

Cameron and I walked inside and saw a little boy and his mother.

"Ew there's a boy in here!" Cameron shouted with a stank face. I laughed and quickly walked into a stall. She did her business and walked out. I picked her up so she could wash her hands and after she dried them we left.

We stood at the bathroom entrance and i spotted Corey smoking a blunt. I walked up to him and flicked his ear.

"Put that shit out." I whispered loudly pointing to Cameron. He did as he was told and stood up. Corey was wearing a Junk Food Hey Arnold tee, khaki pants, a leather gold Hermes belt and Air Jordan's 5 Fire Red.

"Uncle Dice can we go on that ride?" Cameron asked pointing to the Carousel.

"Yeah lets go." Corey held her hand and skipped to the ride. I laughed at Corey's immatureness. They both got on the ride together and i took pictures. Corey looked so cute with Cameron. He had me wondering for a second how he would act if he had a child of his own.

We spent hours at the amusement park getting on rides, getting souvenirs until it got dark.

"Its getting dark Corey." I told him eating a piece of his cotton candy. We've been having so much fun and i had forgotten about why i was so mad at Corey.

"Alright after i win something for baby girl." He responded smiling at Cameron.

"I want that one!" Cameron yelled pointing to a big Pooh Bear.

Corey paid the worker and the worker gave Corey three balls.

"You have to knock down those 3-" the worker started.

"I know." Corey threw a ball at the bottles and they all fell. The bystanders started clapping and the worker gave Cameron the bear.

Cameron and Corey did a little handshake they made up and we walked out of Hershey Park.

2 months later

It's been 2 months, Corey and i have been getting closer. I'm not going to lie i'm really feeling him.

"Bae?" He called out soaking wet, walking to the table i was sitting at. The clique was at the local pool next to the park. I don't get in the water because of all these people, i don't know what they got.

"What?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"You should go get me some ice cream." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You got two feet."

"Why you gotta be so stubborn?" He asked walking behind me and kissing my jaw line. I immediately stood up, grabbed my bag and walked to the ice cream truck. I knew so much about Corey i didn't even have to ask him what flavor he wanted.

I came back to the table and saw Ace, Corey and Aaron.

"Where's Melvin?" I asked them handing Corey his ice cream.

"Looking for someone to hit and quit." Ace replied. I laughed beginning to walk to my own seat until Corey pulled me on his lap.

"Nigga no you're wet." He ignored me and held me tight on his lap. Corey and I shared his ice cream and before we left i went into the bathroom.

"Yes girl, i came back and dropped the baby off at his door. I left a note and everything." I shook my head and walked into the stall. Girls can be so trifling.

When i pulled down my pants i saw blood. I did my business, used a Summer's Eve wipe and put on a pad. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, dried them and walked out of the door.
Corey and i walked out of the pool gates hand in hand.

We dropped Ace and Aaron off at his house and went to my place. As soon as we got home Corey was pulling me up the steps.

"Corey stop." I laughed as he picked me up and walked into my room. He threw me down on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me and i kissed back. He licked my bottom lip and i let him in. Corey slid his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance. He tried to unbutton my shorts but i smacked his hand away. Corey nibbled on my neck and sucked on it. I felt him trying to unbutton my shorts again. He lifted his head and looked at me.

"Whats up with you Erin?" I looked away from him and sat up. I had to lie, he didn't need to know my business.

"I don't want to have sex with you." I spoke with no emotion.

"Wow." Corey got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked with an attitude.

"To somebody who wants me." He walked out of the room and slammed my door and the front door.

I know this nigga did not just slam my doors he don't pay no bills. -.-

I hope y'all liked it :) can i get some more votes and comments?

• Will Corey come back?

• Who did he go to?

- Miya