Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

Ever since the shooting Ace has been cuddling with me until I fell asleep. Ace and I have been watching Aaron during therapy. Corey has been tagging along like he cares but its whatever. I think all of my feelings for him are gone. All the hate towards him has faded too.

I was putting on my shirt when Corey walked in. "Yo lets go before we're late for his appointment."

"You can't knock?" I asked with a little attitude.

"My bad ma."

"Yeah aight." I pulled my shirt down and Corey walked out. I walked to my full body mirror and looked at my outfit. I was wearing a white sweatshirt that has "Ballin Paris" in black letters, white bandana jogger pants and my black and white retro high OG Air Jordans. My hair was in a messy bun, with silver studs in my ears. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs quietly.

"We gotta find the nigga bitch and shoot em up." Ace said.

"It would be better to kill his or her niggas one by one so he or she knows that we are coming for them last." Corey explained.

"True, so tonight-" Ace started.

"We strapping up and going on a hunt." I cut him off.

"Damn how much did you hear?" Ace asked.

"Enough."

"You ain't going." Corey told me.

"Says who?" I questioned.

"Says me, cant risk my future getting hurt." Ace chuckled and I laughed along with him.

"My nigga why you trying to repeat history you lost that chance a year ago."

"Aight y'all lets go." Ace interrupted. I grabbed my keys and we drove to the hospital Aaron was checked into, Labranch Medical Center (made up).

"Okay lets try some leg lifts." Nurse Poussey said.

"What hold up whats her name?" Ace whispered to me about to burst out laughing.

"Poussey." I replied with a goofy smile.

"Like pussy." He commented. I started cracking up.

"Actually my name is Poussey accent a droite." The nurse corrected Ace. I started gassing.

"Man shut up with all that." I laughed.

Nurse Poussey walked out to calculate Aaron's progress. Aaron called me over and told Ace and Corey to get out.

"Erin I don't think I can do this."

"Nigga stop playing, of course you can." I responded.

"No Erin, I'm dead ass I'm a grown man what the fuck do I look like rolling around in a wheelchair. When Cameron sits on my lap I can't feel it. I can't feel it when Nurse Pussy rubs on my legs. I can't feel shit!" Aaron looked at me as he spoke but took a breath and looked down. Tears formed in my eyes but I refused to let them fall. "You know what will happen next. I can't-"

"Stop talking like that. I can't, I can't, I can't, how about you start saying I can. Think of Cameron, you cant leave us Aaron..." I sniffled and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm giving you two days... you wouldn't understand what I'm going through. I just want to pull the plug so that it would be all over." I ran out of the therapy room and into the women's bathroom.

I stood in one of the stalls and cried. Aaron isn't thinking right, he's just worried about what other people might think. He has always been like this.

"Erin, you alright?" Corey asked me knocking on the door.

"You're not supposed to be in here." Some lady told him.

"Bitch shut I'm checking on my girl." I laughed silently and opened the door.

"You know I'm not your girl right?" He nodded.

"What happened in there?"

"Aaron talking some dumb shit." I told Corey. He banged on the stall and rested his head on it. I think he started crying, this is the first time I ever saw him cry. Once I heard one sniffle come from him, I comforted him.

"I'm gon find that bitch, and I'm gonna kill em I swear to god Erin." I shushed him and he continued crying on my shoulder. Ace walked in looking confused as fuck. I didn't want him to see my boo cry so I told him to get out in hand signals.

"Come on we gotta go." I grabbed Corey's hand and led him back to Aaron's room.

"Okay Aaron looks like..." Nurse Poussey took a pause.

"Looks like what?" I asked her. Aaron looked at me like he was trying to send some type of mind message.

"I'm sorry but you haven't made any progress." She spoke. I dropped my head in my hands.

"So what do you want to do Aaron?"

"My sister already knows whats up." Aaron told the nurse. Everyone looked at me with curious eyes.

"His choice is unreasonable and I don't see why he would fucking come up with any bullshit like that." I told everybody.

"Because its my fucking choice!"

"You don't even realize what you are saying Aaron."

"I do realize what I'm saying, I have been sleeping on it. I'm going to decide what I'm going to do with my life."

"What life Aaron? What fucking life?" I stared a hole into his face and stomped out of the office.

Ace and Corey said their goodbyes and took me back home.

"What are we doing here?"

"Dropping you off duh." Ace answered.

"Look, Aaron's my brother and I want to torture the motherfucker who did this to him as much as you guys do so just let me come with y'all." They both looked at me like I was crazy and then pulled off.

This shit has gotten too real. Aaron wtf are you doing!!! Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Miya