Ecstasy

2 months later

I've been out of the house for the longest. I'm either at the strip club or going out with Ace and Melvin. I was sitting on the couch downstairs, bored out of my mind and fully clothed. I was wearing light gray leggings, a gray pullover hoodie, wolf grey Lebrons, and my hair was naturally curly.

There was a knock at the door and i got up to answer it.

"Ayee whats good lil mama." Ace said walking through the door.

"Wassup?" Melvin asked giving me a hug. Behind them was Corey. I looked at him for a quick second and slammed the door in his face.

"Now why you do that?" Ace asked opening the door. I shrugged and sat on the couch.

Corey walked through the door and stood behind the sofa. He stared at me with pleading eyes, but I wouldn't budge.

"Soooooooo." Melvin said breaking the silence.

"So." Corey spoke finally. I shot a look at him.

"So your baby mama finally let you out of the house?" I asked looking at him.
He sucked his teeth.

"I don't need no permission." He replied.

"Yeah alright."

"Damn Erin you don't have shit up in here!" Ace yelled, scrutinizing my refrigerator.

"Nigga get out of my refrigerator!" I yelled back.

"This nigga stay hungry." Melvin commented sitting next to me. Corey was the only one standing and I didn't mind.

"Bruh you not going to sit down?" Ace asked walking into the front room with grapes in a bowl.

"Hell no, I don't know what his baby mama got." I stated stealing a grape from Ace.

"Chill with all that shit." Corey said.

"Who the fuck you talking to? I know you not talking to me, shittttt." I replied pointing at myself.

"Oh shit!" Ace shouted shoving more grapes into his mouth. Corey walked over to me and I swung.

"Back the fuck up!" I was standing at this point. Corey moved closer and Melvin stood in front of me holding me back.

"Erin you on that bullshit, you ain't even let me explain."

"Explain what? That you had a son?" I questioned. Corey was quiet.

"Look, come outside on the porch and I'll tell you the full story." He walked out of the door.

I was debating on if I should just go outside and hear his explanation. If I hear some bullshit I'm going off.

"You good?" Melvin asked looking at me.

"Yeah."

"Yo that was some crazy shit!" Ace shouted gaining laughs from Melvin and me. I grabbed a hair tie and walked out of the door.

"You ready to listen?" Corey asked smoking a blunt. I nodded and sat on the bench.

"That day you took me home little man was in the backyard, in a carseat with a note attached to him. The note was talking about who the baby was. His name is CJ and he's 1 years old. At the bottom of the letter it was signed B. About two years ago I messed with Bambi. I never knew she gave birth to a kid. Later that day she came and was talking all this bull about why she left him. She had business or something to take care of. She's been staying with me on the low only for CJ's sake. Bambi has been sleeping on the couch in the basement and she is not my fucking girlfriend. I would've went off, but there was a child present. I have so much respect for you I wouldn't do you like that." Corey explained sincerely.

Half of me told myself to believe him and give him a chance but the other half said the opposite. I stayed silent the whole time and listened to him.

Corey moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Erin?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"When we gonna make this official?" He asked looking at me. I stared into his eyes for a minute and stood up.

"Where's Bambi now?"

"At my house why?" He questioned.

"When you kick that bitch out, thats when we're official." I said walking into my house.

Ecstasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें