Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes

-Miya

1 year later

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday Aaron and Erin...Happy Birthday to you." Everyone sang to Aaron and I. We stood of behind this big ass cake blue cake. Which was both of our favorite colors.

"Happy birthday bestie!" Ace yelled sounding gay as hell. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you best friend." He handed me a gift bag.

"Don't open this until you get home." I smiled and placed the bag on the gift table.

"Happy Birthday Erin." My mom told me.

"Thanks moms." She nodded and started a full on conversation with Aaron. I was jealous as fuck, its supposed to be our day, we supposed to be sharing. I shook it off before anything got serious and poured myself some cherry kool aid.

I turned around and came face to face with Corey. I haven't seen this nigga for whole year. He ain't nobody. But CJ, gawwwwd he is too cute. He's 3 years old now and I'm kind of upset I missed both of his birthdays. Ace has been keeping me updated though.

"Happy birthday." CJ says.

"Thank you sweetheart." I hugged him and walked away.

"Hold up Erin." He said jogging up to me while CJ ran to go play with the other kids in my family.

"You sure thats my name? I thought It was two dollar hoe."

"Look-"

"Nah, how about you look at my ass while I walk away." I walked away from Corey and sat next to Ace.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"Nothing Corey just stopped by." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What you mean nothing? Aye yo Aaron!"

"Nigga shut the hell up, this is the happiest I've ever seen Aaron in a long time so don't fuck it up."

Aaron walked over with Cameron in his arms. "Whats good?"

I smiled. "Nothing."

Ace shook his head, I called over my cousin Mila and we began playing Spades.

"Daddy can I go play?" Cameron asked Aaron. He let her down and fixed her skirt.

"You got a skirt on so keep ya legs closed." She nodded and I snickered.

"What you laughing for? I'm dead ass."

"My niece ain't no thot you saying keep her legs closed like she 16."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just saying."

"LETS GO!" Aaron threw down an ace and which beat Mila's 6 of hearts.

"Man y'all cheating!" We all laughed at her.

"Nah cousin you just cant play." I told her.

"Oh you got jokes Erin?" She asked smirking. I nodded and she shook it off.

In the mist of all of that we heard a loud boom. We all didn't think of it as nothing cause them niggas from around the block stay shooting fireworks.

"What the fuck the fourth of July was a week ago!" Ace shouted. Everybody laughed and thats when it came.

Bullets started flying everywhere. I stood up at the exact time Aaron did but Ace pulled me down.

"Let me go!" I yelled. Ace tackled me and pinned me on the ground.