Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

Tuesday 3:53 p.m.

I was just blasting August Alsina's album Testimony for the longest and scrolling through Twitter. I realized the time and jumped out of bed. Since I got out of the shower earlier I had on a sports bra and black soffe shorts. Dominick left after he took a shower to do whatever it is that he does. I threw on a white muscle tee and put on my Nike slides. As soon as I got into the car my phone starting ringing.

"Whats up, you coming by the school today?" Darren asked me.

"Yeah, of course I wouldn't miss my first day."

"Aight I'll see you there." I hung up and drove to Mrs. Agron's Dance School.

I walked inside and saw Darren flirting with the receptionist. "Whats your favorite color?"

"Purple." She responded.

"Cool cool, so can I have your number?"

"I have a boyfriend."

"Thats not what I asked you." I burst out into laughter.

"She don't want you!" I told Darren walking towards him.

"Man move you see me tryna mack." He turned around back to the girl. "I'm not leaving until you give me your number."

"Here." She wrote her number on his hand and Darren walked with me to the back.

"Aha! I got them digits." Darren showed me the number and I started laughing.

"My nigga that is the number to Subway around the corner." He sucked his teeth.

"You would know with your fat ass." I pushed him and walked into my studio.

"Aight son you gotta kick rocks cause I'm ready to start my class."

"Look at you already thinking you run shit." Darren smirked. I stuck my middle finger up at him and he walked out laughing.

I wasn't going to be no strict ass teacher cause that shit is annoying. At the same time I'm not going to let these kids disrespect me. The juniors that were in my class came rushing in and I don't like that so I fixed it.

"Aight y'all, do me a favor go back outside and try that again." They went out the door and walked back in one at a time. "Thank you." I stood up and redid my messy bun.

"Okay just one question what did you guys do to your last instructor?"

"Bruh let me tell you!" A dark skin girl with medium length hair shouted.

"Nah B let me tell her!" The light skin girl yelled back.

"No Mariah you talk to damn much."

"Eat ass Blair."

"Okay anyways the last teacher was white, Ciara and Mariah got into a fight cause Mariah was messing with Ciara's boyfriend and-"

"See this is why I don't like when you tell what happened cause you always gotta add extra shit and over exaggerate." Mariah told Blair, Im just laid back and curious to hear the rest of the story. "I wasn't messing with Kyle he was sending me dick pics."

The whole class started laughing and I laughed along with them. These kids are like 13 and 14 the fuck they sending nudes for?

"Don't interrupt." Blair told Mariah. "Like I was saying Ciara and Mariah fought and the white teacher was trying to break it up but then Ciara and Mariah started beating up the teacher for getting involved."

"So where is Ciara now?" I asked them.

"Summer school." They all responded.

"That bitch dumb as fuck no wonder Kyle cheated on her." Mariah commented.

"Aight y'all we gotta get class started, I'm Erin-"

"Erin do you have a boyfriend?" A dark skin boy asked me.

"Nah."

"Why cause you never showed him what that mouth do?" Mariah asked me.

"Never that baby girl and I hope you don't to that." The class started gassing and I changed the subject. "Get in three lines and reach down to your right leg and stretch for 20." They did as they were told. For the rest of class we stretched and got to know each other.

I had 10 students, 7 girls and 3 boys. Blair, Mariah, Jakayla, Olivia, Brandi, Dianna, and Nathalie. The boys were Mason, Vincent, and James.

"Hey Erin I'm gonna text you later." Mason told me.

"Mason you better stop playing you know Olivia gonna come for your ass." Vincent told him.

"Liv know whats up." Mason responded. I laughed at the both of them and ended up giving all of the kids my number.

"Bye guys!" I waved to my students.

"Bye Erin." I walked to the front and saw Darren arguing with somebody on the phone.

"You better bring me my fucking car I got things to do!" He yelled into the phone. "Nah Shanique I'm not playing with yo ass I need my-" I'm guessing she hung up on him.

"Darren you need a ride?" I asked him.

"Yeah." We walked to my car and I started driving.

"Soo where do you live?"

"I'm not going home right now Shanique acting out." Darren was mad as hell.

"Okay so were going to my house." He nodded and I drove home.

I put the key in the hole and walked inside. "Can I use your bathroom?" Darren asked.

"Yeah come on." I led him upstairs and I heard groaning. I heard it louder by my room and I turned the doorknob but it was locked. Once again I have to get my door fixed. "Darren do me a favor and kick the door down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes nigga!" He kicked the door down and we walked inside to see Dominick giving Ace head.

"Oh shit!" Darren yelled.

"Erin its not what it looks like-" Dominick started.

"No Dominick it is, just yesterday you was eating me out and now you wanna give my brother head? And you have the audacity to do it in my bed? Its guest rooms up in here mother fucker!"

"Oh word? Dominick y'all was fucking?" Ace asked.

"Get the fuck out." I told Dominick.

"What about my stuff?" He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm burning that shit now get out."

"Yass bitch yass!" Darren commented, "With his dick breath!"

Dominick walked out and I turned to Ace. "When did you turn gay?"

"Nah Erin its not even like that I just wanted some head." Ace told me.

"No nigga your gay." Darren spoke.

"You mad?" Ace asked me. I shook my head no. I couldn't be mad at Ace thats my day one.

"You bout to pay for my door to get fixed and you about to buy me some new silk sheets because these shits is expensive!"

"I got you Erin." He opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him lightly and then looked at Darren.

"How you gonna be cool with the nigga that just mouth fucked your nigga?" Darren asked me with a straight face.

"You wouldn't understand." I replied.

"Y'all bitches is on some other shit. I'm gonna walk home." I started laughing and walked him out.

DOMINICK WAS GAY! So that means Ace was fronting when Keon gave him that lap dance smh. Vote and comment! I need feedback.

-Miya