Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

8 months later

It has been two weeks since the last time we saw Mila. Darren has been calling me nonstop about if I have heard from her. It's not that I don't care, but she deserves to be happy I'm not going to let the drama between Melvin and Lisa come between them. I moved in with Corey, I still own my house but I let Ace stay. To be honest Corey has been acting really weird lately one minute he loves me the next minute he's drinking and throwing things. CJ gets scared and I sleep with him in his bed most nights. Corey better get his shit together though. Bambi hasn't been around to pick up her son and I knew this was going to happen so I have to be around for him.

Today we were going to the park with CJ. He ran around in his room swinging his little penis screaming.

"My wee wee! My wee wee!" I started cracking up.

"CJ shut the fuck up!" Corey yelled at him. I stood up and shot a look at Corey.

"He's a little fucking kid stop yelling at him like that."

"Man whatever." He walked away drinking his beer.

"And go shave you look crusty as hell." I picked CJ up and put him in the bathtub.

"When is daddy going to be nice again?" CJ asked pouting.

"I'm not sure baby." I began washing him up but he grabbed his wash cloth.

"I can do it myself."

"Well okay." I scoffed and closed the shower curtain a little so I could use the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and looked at my panty liner. There was no blood. I've been wearing a panty liner for at least a month now. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I did my business, washed my hands and looked for Corey.

"Corey?" I walked downstairs and saw him throwing plates. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Where the fuck is my beer?" Corey shouted slamming shit.

"Nigga I don't know I don't drink that nasty shit!"

"You drunk it." He said walking over to me and backing me up into a wall.

"Corey stop no I didn't." I placed my hands on his chest. At this point I was terrified.

"You drunk my shit!" He shouted again.

"No I didn't you did! Stop yelling your son is upstairs!"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"Well you should."

"Well I don't!" Corey raised his fist and punched a hole into the wall repeatedly at least three inches away from the side of my face.

"Corey stop I'm pregnant!" I screamed and he looked at me. I pushed him away and walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a calm but heavy tone.

"I'm getting my shit, my son and I'm leaving."

"You not leaving me." Corey grabbed my wrist but I snatched it away and ran upstairs.

"CJ!" I yelled. "CJ come on baby were leaving-" I walked into the bathroom to see that CJ wasn't in the tub. The bathwater was full of suds and there was water all over the bathroom floor. I ran back into his room to see that the window was wide open. I ran downstairs with tears in my eyes.

"Corey CJ's gone!" I told him. Corey looked at me and laughed. I began to cry and look at him like he was crazy. "This shit isn't funny! I'm serious he's gone!" All of a sudden two men and Corey tied me up and threw me into a van. I screamed and cried.

"Shut the fuck up!" Corey slapped me and I kicked him in the face. One of the other guys held a gun to my head and Corey grabbed my neck. "I never loved you." After that something was injected into my neck and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter a longer one coming soon. Don't forget to vote and comment!

•Who were the two men with Corey?

•Where is CJ?

•Where is Erin going?

-Miya