Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes! :)

-Miya

Mila and I went to my house to get ready to go to the club. I took a quick 10 minute shower and walked out to see Mila sprawled out on my bed.

"Get ya dirty ass off of my bed and into the shower." She started laughing.

"Aight chill." She walked into the hallway and grabbed a towel and wash cloth. "Aye Erin do you think Pharell is getting out soon?"

I rolled my eyes and started to put lotion on. "Im not sure."

"Oh." She replied sadly. Mila is head over heels for Pharell knowing damn well he ain't coming home no time soon. She always asking about him, thats why tonight we going to get drunk and she going home with a new dude. Mila walked into the bathroom and I slipped on a black thong and a black strapless bra. I'm wearing a black mesh long sleeved spliced mini dress, black red bottoms. My hair was curled in loose curls. I put in gold hoops and a fuchsia colored lipstick. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs waiting for Mila to get dressed.

There was a knock at the door and I answered it.

"You cant just be opening doors I aint see you look out the window are nothing, now what if it wasn't me-" Corey started going off.

"Nigga shut the hell up." I turned around and started walking back to the couch.

"But you looking good as hell in that dress ma, you ready to take it off?" Corey questioned wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I gotta think about it." I answered.

"What is there to think about?" He kissed my neck. I didn't answer him I just turned around, grabbed him by his blue Polo button up and kissed him.

"Well won't you look at that." Mila said with her arms folded at the bottom if the staircase.

"What?" Corey asked and licked his lips. "Shit I get mines." He kissed me, grabbed my ass and took advantage of sliding his tongue inside of my mouth as I gasped.

"Y'all some damn freaks." Mila commented walking over to the refrigerator. We ignored her and continued our make out session.

"Aye aye, save that shit for later!" Ace shouted walking in and pulling Corey and I apart.

"Man we should hit the gay club so this nigga could hop off my dick." Corey said.

"The only person thats hopping on your dick is Erin." Ace retorted.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Darren started gassing.
"Look at Mila ass in that dress."

Mila shot a look at Darren and Darren bit his lip. "You need to watch your mouth cause when Pharell-"

"THAT NIGGA AIN'T COMING BACK!" Darren shouted. We all started cracking up.

"Chill D." I said while still laughing.

"Whatever nigga. Can we go get something to eat please?" Mila asked. We nodded and packed into Darren's truck.

"So what happened to Shanique?" I asked Darren.

"What you mean? I cut that bitch off." Darren replied.

"Thats whats up." Corey dapped up Darren. I shot a look at him.

"What do you mean thats whats up?" I questioned.

"Man chill out." Corey told me and patted his lap.

"Mhmm." He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. We rolled up to Mc Donald's and we all ordered. We ate on the ride to the club and rolled out. The five of us stood in line which was moving pretty quickly. The bouncer looked pretty familiar and once we moved closer I saw that it was V. I grabbed Corey's hand and told Ace what was up. All three of us kept ourselves low profile. We were behind a big crowd of people and Ace spoke up.