Ecstasy

Excuse Any Mistakes!

-Miya

It was V's aggravating ass. He was sitting on a desk with a sexy ass light skin that looked like Raheem from Juice. V must have been stupid cause he forgot to take away my phone. I pressed 2 and my phone immediately called Corey.

"What the fuck do y'all want." I asked them.

"We want you to join us." V walked closer.

"Why? I ain't no drug dealer, I'm a retired stripper." V rolled his eyes.

"Oh word lil mama, why don't you come show daddy something." The light skin spoke patting his lap. I laughed at him and heard somebody breathing hella hard and loud. I turned the volume down on my phone and looked up at V.

"Is that all? Cause y'all got me sitting in this uncomfortable ass chair, in this dusty ass basement."

"You gonna join us or what?" V asked.

"Hell no!" He grabbed me by the neck and I struggled to breathe.

"I'm going to ask you again... are you going to join us." I didn't answer and V squeezed my neck tighter.

I spit in his face and kicked him in the stomach. I hopped out of the chair and ran towards the door. Damn Aaron lucky ass hell I love his ass.

"The fuck is you doing, you letting her get away!" The light skin yelled. He sucked his teeth and started chasing me hot on my tail.

"Ace! Corey!" I keep running and finally bumped into Ace. He stood there while Corey cocked his gun and shot old dude.

"You alright." Corey asked feeling on my forehead and touching on my sides, then this nigga got touchy feely and grabbed my boobs.

"This ain't the time Corey!" Ace yelled. I laughed and stared into Corey's eyes.

"What? I was just checking!" He responded and grabbed my arm. We ran out of the trap and hopped into the car.

"So what did y'all find out?" I asked them and started filling up each glock with bullets.

"All we know is where the nigga stay." Ace told me.

"So its a dude." I commented.

"He in the area though, he don't fuck with his family so all he got is his girl."

Corey spoke. I nodded and we headed to where old dude was staying.

It was now 3:00 in the morning so we about to bust up in this nigga crib. I'm over here hyped as fuck.

"So whats the plan?" I asked.

"There is no plan, kill the nigga and his bitch then we out." Corey said.

"Wait hold up, there was more than two people at the shoot out though." Ace added.

"True."

"We'll worry about that later." Corey parked in front of an apartment building.

"What if there is no later?" I asked.

He sucked his teeth and started racking up. "Look no matter what we gotta be back in this car by 3:35 sharp."

"What about code names?"

Ace started laughing as he put on his mask. "Y'all think I'm playing, I'm dead ass."

"Aight you can be Ecstasy, Ace could be A and I'll be Dice." Corey told us.

"Why I gotta be called by my stripper name? Nigga I'm known." I argued.

"Ecstasy this ain't the time, we doing this for Aaron." Ace told me. I flipped him off and tied a mask around my face.

Ace climbed up the side ladder to break in through the window, Corey stood at the front door and I stood with him. A few minutes later Ace came and opened the door for us.

"These niggas is dumb as fuck, the window was wide open." Ace said.

"Aight Ecstasy you go up the stairs, I'll take the elevator and Ace you be look out until shit pop off." We all nodded and went our separate ways.

I jogged up the steps and broke into the apartment. Everything was dark, I crept into the living room, passed the bathroom walked into the bedroom. There was a dude and a girl sleeping in bed together.

"Get the fuck up." I commanded snatching the covers off of them. They both was butt naked. "The fuck..." I mumbled. I still couldn't see who it was but in my heart I knew that we had the right people.

I grabbed the girl by her hair and held my gun to her head. "You." I pointed to the guy. Before I could finish Ace and Corey walked in thank goodness, cause I was clueless.

"Oh shit, my nigga was getting some ass before he got murked." Ace told Corey. The started laughing and dapped each other up.

"What the hell..." The girl started crying and I felt bad, but I didn't say anything.

"What do you know about Aaron Jones?" Corey asked smacking the dude with his gun.

"He got my brother locked up." I reached for the light and turned it on.

"Aubrey..." I pushed her on the floor. "So that means..."

"Melvin." Corey and Ace said at the same time.

"Hell yeah its me. Erin yo brother was a bitch I hope that nigga die." I ran towards him but Aubrey tripped me.

"Oh hell no." I grabbed her head and banged it on the wood floor repeatedly.

Corey and Melvin was fighting for the gun. Aubrey tried clawing at my mask but I shot her in the stomach. The shot was twice as loud than I thought it would be.

I ran towards Corey and Melvin and then looked at a body with wide eyes. They shot Ace. Melvin ran out of the apartment and we helped Ace into the car.

"Come on Ace, you gotta keep your eyes open." I told him tapping on his cheek. He was spitting up blood. I cried into his chest as Corey pulled up to the nearest hospital. My phone started ringing and it was a blocked number.

"Hello? Erin?" A cracked voice asked. It was my mother.

"W-whats up ma?" I answered trying to hold in the rest of the tears.

"Aaron is gone." My heart sank into my stomach and I dropped my phone. The paramedics took Ace's body off of my lap and took him inside of the hospital.

"Lets go Erin!" Corey told me. I couldn't bare to go into the same hospital knowing both of my brothers were in there. One dead, and one struggling to live.

Damn man...

•Where did Melvin go?

•Who is Melvin's brother?

•Will Ace make it?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Miya