1.

Reign

Reign

"Are you finish with this baby?". I nodded briefly letting my mother take my dish and combed my fingers through my hair.

"School stressing you out already?"

"Boy is it were only a couple weeks in and tests right along with papers are due". She chuckled at me.

"Alright go ahead and get ready for bed its getting late". I nodded getting up going to my room.

After taking my shower and deciding on what I was gonna wear I checked my notifications texting a few people back. I scrolled on Instagram double tapping on somethings and laughing at funny memes. My door crept open it was my brother.

"I'm just getting in and I wanted to check in on you and say goodnight". I smiled.

"Goodnight big head". I tell him.

---------------

"Reign!". I turned around to see Jhene my bestfriend, my loyal bitch and my right hand hoe running up to me.

"Why you wasn't answering I was calling you this morning". I asked.

"I woke up all late and shit you know how I am". I laughed at her because I bet she out all night partying like some wild ass animal.

"Bitch could you believe this our last year in this hell hole?". I earned hella' stares but I didn't care.

"Yes bitch! We litty you already know". The bell rung meaning it was time for us to get to class hopefully today goes well.

A

"If you bite my shit I'll smack the fuck outcha',".

"I won't I promise I got you". She says slurping on dick.

Currently I was counting money from the previous drops that were made. I was totally stressed because all I've been doing is running the streets with my fellas you can practically say we run Miami streets. We the hottest things out right now we're owning clubs slanging that good shit all around we balling now.

After she finished sucking me off I went into the front of the warehouse seeing Chris and Trey sitting on the couch we have in there.

"Wassup fuck nigga?".

"Na' Chris we all know you the fuck nigga". He laughed like something was so damn funny this nigga must be high.

"What I told you about coming down here unannounced get your ass on Queen".

"Aww August shut the fuck up I came here to get my money that I didn't receive at the club".

I didn't know who the fuck she was talking too so I choked her stupid ass up but good.

"Alright A don't choke her dumb ass to death". Trey laughed.

Queen was one of the aggravating strippers at our club Diamonds when I say that bitch was agg she agg didn't know what it was to listen. She always made herself hardheaded and came down to the warehouse when we told them not to.

"I'm sorry I should've listened I won't come down here again". She was catching her breath and breathing hard as hell.

"Lets ride". I say grabbing my keys.

-------------

Walking into Tony's Corner Store I picked up a few items for me and the fellas grabbing me some skittles and Chris some cheetos I made my way to the counter which had a line these bitches disgusting. It started to go down and I was left with some shawty' in front me she looked bad as hell from the back but she was taking so long.

"Here I got it fa ya lil' bit". She turned around looking shocked as hell for what I don't know.

"Th-ank you". She stuttered taking the bill.

"Keep the change Tony ring me up". I was annoyed and ready to get out here.

Her face was beyond beautiful there would likely be a chance we'll run into her again hopefully. Wait what the fuck I'm thinking I have no love for these hoes.

-----------------------
Hi guys!
This is my first time ever writing a book! I'm so excited to see what you guys think about this 1st chapter!
Short I know.. they'll get longer down the line!
Stay tuned!