63.

A month later..

A

"Girl don't slam my fucking door!". I yell to Reign.

"Fuck yo door!". She opened it then slammed it again.

"Get yo ass inna back since you wanna act like a child and shit".

"Tf I look like? You got me fucked up". She scoffs.

"I ain't gone repeat myself again". I warned making her sling open the door.

"You get on my fucking nerves bruh you starting shit for no reason". She says while crossing her arms pouting like a little kid.

"You the one that started early this damn morning yo ass mad because I ain't giving you some dick". I say pulling off.

"Surely is what's the problem? You haven't dicked me down since god knows when. I want some dick".

"Yo lil hormones got you acting out fr. I told you I got you but you wanna take the extra mile getting mad and shit so you gets nun". I shrugged.

"Whatever Antonio stop talking to me". She says making me chuckle.

Right before we left the house Reign wanted some dick I told her she could get it later on but she insisted on getting it then I ain't give her nun tho. Today was Kj birthday party we had a lot of shit to do like right now me and Reign had to get the cake plus get some other shit.

I pulled up to this lil bakery or whatever I was gonna help her ass get out the car but she'd already hopped out.

"Yo we hea who's name it's under?". I say soon as Chris answered on ft.

"Timmy Turner". He tells me.

"Bitch stop playing is it under yours or Crystal?".

"Nigga I'm dead ass I put it under Timmy Turner bitch". He says into the phone.

"I'm here to pick up an delivery for Timmy Tuner". Reign says sighing after.

"Sign here please while I go get it". The person instructed.

"Get some candles with the number 5 we forgot to get one". Chris tells me.

"Alright Timmy Turner here's your cake. You have to pay for it at the front".

Reign handed me the cake while she went to get a candle with the number 5 I stood in a line waiting for her to get back so I could pay for everything.

"Would this be all?". The lady spoke at the register licking her lips.

"Nah hold on ma something else coming". I tell her taking out my wallet.

"You are so handsome". She blushed.

"Thank you. I appreciate it". I smiled.

This girl wasn't bad looking but at the same time no other broad catches my attention except my girl.

"Could I have your number?". She asks.

"No you cannot". Said Reign coming up throwing the candle so she could scan it.

"Oh my bad I didn't know you had a girl". She says scanning it then telling me my total.

"Yeah yo bad bitch". Reign scoffs.

"Aye chill out dat wasn't necessary". I say grabbing the cake.

"I don't give a damn you in here playing with me with this bitch. Smiling in her face like I won't bat tf out of you and her". She goes in as we walk out.